❝ Loving You ❞

❝ Some ❞

" Ugh - they're doing it again, unnie! " 

" Yah! Just let them. "

" I'm already used to them though. " 

 

The three friends sighed in unison while watching the two lovers nuzzling and cuddling with each other, showing public display of affections inside the library.

Sunggyu and Jihyun were considered one of the campus lovebirds like everywhere they go - literally everywhere they go - they will hold hands, hug and kiss without bothering different sets of eyes on them. Some gave them disgusted look while the others were just jealous. They called the couple's love "perfect" even though they were officially dating after a year in a some relationship. It was nothing new in their generation about getting in a push and pull relationship. And if it wasn't for Sunggyu's gift - a huge jar filled with one hundred pink folded paper cranes, the perfect couple will not exist. 

Bora, one of the three, slammed her book in front of the two and that caught their attentions. 

" Aren't you two worried that we are late for our club's meeting?" she said exasperatedly before averting her gaze towards the only male in the group. "Sunggyu, you should know that since you are the club's leader!"

The said male reluctantly pulled his arms back to his side with a frown forming on his features.

"Fine, let's get going." 

Sunggyu quickly took Jihyun's hand and intertwined their fingers together as he tugged her away from her friends before the other three can protest. Jihyun giggled while running along with her man, smiling as they make their way to the music club room. 

 

 

---------------------------

Here's a short fluff for everyone ouo

i'll be doing the story with past and present somehow mixed together orz

i'm still a beginner so i know there are a lot of grammatical errors so yeah. ^^;

i'll get it proof-read, don't worry! c:

enjoy this for now-.