Six

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 23

 

There was a lake in front of the cabin, Kris prepared a picnic for the both of them so that Jane could get a fresh air.

“Jane, are you done yet?” Kris knocked on the door.

Jane had already showered and changed her clothes. Kris walked in and smiled at the sight of her before he engulfed her into his warm embrace.

“You smell so good.” Kris kissed her temple. Jane looked down, feeling uneasy.

Kris pulled her gently to his side and brought her out of his cabin to enjoy the scenery of the lake.

 

Kris sat on the mat while back-hugging Jane, smelling her hair.

Jane was not feeling so good to push him away and wanted to enjoy the fresh air.

“Kris, would you let me go?” Jane asked while Kris was smelling her hair. Kris frowned at her question and replied confidently.

“No.”, “I love you and I won’t let you go.” Kris stated. Jane could not stop her tears from falling. All she wanted was getting out of the area and go back to her real life. She felt so hopeless and exhausted with his games.

Jane pulled herself away from him, breaking their body contact before she stood up and turned around to walk back to his cabin. But, she stopped her steps when Kris knelt down in front of her, holding her hands.

“Let’s start over. I know it’s hard for you but I’ll try to love you right and make it up to you.” Kris said, shakingly as he burst into tears. Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter