Ahem...ahem. I'm Leeteuk.

How can I Tell You That I Love You?
Kyu swatted Ryeowook and Sungmin away. They were practically glued to the phone that was pressed to Kyu's ear. Kyu was starting to sweat from nervousness and lack of breathing space, as all of SJ ( except Leeteuk ) was huddled around him. An estimated 21 mins and 37 secs before Leeteuk comes out of the bathroom. Click. The phone was being picked up. " Annyeong, Sora-ah, " he put on his most Leeteuk-ish voice. Eunhyuk pretended to vomit. " Oh. It's you. " Sora said. " I'm sorry for being stupid." Kyu cleared his throat. This Leeteuk-ish voice would sooner or later ruin his beautiful vocals. " Oh, " Sora replied, her tone a little brighter. " It's alright. I was in a bad mood yesterday. I guess I'm sorry for losing my temper." An awkward pause. Donghae raised his eyebrows at Kyu. A signal to hurry up. " Will you marry me?" he managed to choke out in Leeteuk's voice, hanging up before the rest of SJ burst into laughter. The timer said 18 mins and 23 secs. Kyu threw the phone to Yesung who caught it expertly. Yesung turned it to silent mode, just in case Leeteuk would hear it ringing. Sora was already calling back. Fighting the urge to pick it up and hear her reaction, Yesung sneaked the phone back into Leeteuk's room. " Hyung!!! " Kyu only gave Leeteuk one minute to get his clothes on. " I want to borrow a book. " Leeteuk eyed him suspiciously. " Did your game console spoil?" Anxious to change the topic, Kyu walked over to the table and pretended to look for a book. " Your phone's ringing! " he squeaked, plastering on a nervous smile. " Why didn't I hear it? " Leeteuk frowned. " It's on silent mode. " " Huh? Since when? " Leeteuk was puzzled, but took the phone anyway. Kyu found a book that said " 27 Tofu Recipes " and tried to nonchalantly walk out, still giving Leeteuk the nervous smile. Leeteuk didn't see it as he had already picked up the phone. Kyu then silently went to join the rest of SJ in the living room.