Chapter 10 (chanstal ver.)

When we meet again

I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE 2 STORYLINES ONE FOR CHANSTAL AND ONE FOR MYUNGSTAL, I AM POSTING CHANSTAL VER. FIRST BECAUSE THE COMMENTS FAVOR CHANSTAL MORE BUT I DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE MYUNGSTAL SHIPPERS (because actually I'm also one) SO PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR FAVORITE SHIP'S STORYLINE PATIENTLY SINCE I'LL BE POSTING IT ON DIFFRENT DAYS

.

.

.

.

.

"so..will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me. 

my heart skipped a beat, I don't want to hurt him yet I don't think my heart belongs to him. 

"o-oppa, stop kidding around its not funny anymore"

"I'm being serious, I've always dreamt of saying this to you ever since we were in junior high but distance sepparated us, now I'll take my chance"

"I..don't know" 

"what do you mean you don't know?"

"I wanted to say yes, to be honest you looked like a prince from fairytales and handsome guy like in kdramas that i've always watched but..my heart beats for another"

"but we said that we'd be couples when we grew up, don't you remember?"

"I'm sorry.."

"does that heart beat for chanyeol?"

I don't know what to tell him, I'm not even sure of my own feelings, I never fell in love before so how would I know?

its true both chanyeol and myungsoo makes me smile, makes my blood rush but..

the one who can truly make my heart felt like it stopped beating was always park chanyeol alone.

his smile, his sudden change of emotion, his attention all makes me feel..

something that I couldn't describe. 

even if I knew the fact that his father killed my parents..

yes, it made me angry, yet its like I want to deny the fact that I hate him

maybe because I love him more than I hate him..

I don't want to hate him..

"I..I'm sorry"

he smiles, a very bitter smile. 

"why would you be sorry?" 

he pats my head. 

"finally our soo jung found the guy who truly makes her happy"

"you're not angry?"

"why would I be angry, what matters is what you felt, if you said yes to me but your heart was always his that would be more painful for me right?" 

I hug him. 

"thank you oppa, you're my best friend! you never let me down and always think of my happiness, I'm sorry I couldn't return all that to you"

"you don't have to return anything, we're friends after all"

he gently pushes me then starts the car. 

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm gonna try to call chanyeol, you can stay here for the time being"

"are you sure they won't find me here, I'm scared"

"you're totally safe, only I know this place" 

I nod, then he walks away from the room.

I look around the room.

I'm sitting on a nice big sofa and a TV with a large screen is a few meters away from where I'm sitting.

a glass of warm chocolate on the table infront of me. 

and a beautiful rug made out of fur below me. 

nothing much about this room. 

I can hear a hint of myungsoo's voice from the other room. 

what happened to chanyeol?

is he gonna be alright?

when I think about it more..

his father killed my parents..

what should I do?

shouldn't I hate him to death?

but why does my feelings say the other thing?

maybe its true.. 

love will always win from hate and grudge. 

at times like this I remembered what that old lady told me

"but even if you found a rich man, you are not guaranteed to have a happy life" 

and I asked "why?" 

"what matters is what your heart tells you, if you both love each other happiness will always come in both your and his life, because fate brings you both together"

yes.. fate..

fate and love..

when I think of it, maybe chanyeol is my fate. 

its nearly impossible for a part-timer to meet her vice president yet it happened..

and just like that I became his scretary..

and he'd make my head and heart crazy..

"soo jung ah" myungsoo's voice breaks my thoughts. 

"ah ne?"

"I think chanyeol is in trouble"

"what?"

"his father threw his things out of the house"

"what?! lets go there"

"are you crazy? his father is-"

"the person who wants to kill me, yes I know" 

"how did you.."

"I accidentaly heard their conversation"

"that must have..broke your heart"

"a lot actually"

"and you still love him?"

"no, I hate him and his father..but I love him too, I don't know whats wrong with me"

"I dont think something is wrong with you.."

I shake my head then grabs his hand pulling him out of the place, my feelings can wait..

right now I have to help him, I'm not even afraid to die..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"USELESS SON!" I heard his father's voice once I stand infront of the front door..

a white and tall door is the only thing that protects me now. 

"you don't have to do this if you don't want to"

"no, I'll go in" I slowly open the door, as soon as I step into that house everyone's eyes looks at me. 

chanyeol was the one with the most shocked face..

I can see a bruise on his cheek, maybe his father slapped him. 

I'm angry to him, angry not because his father killed my parents but angry because he already knew that important fact but never told me. 

"what the hell are you doing here?" he ask. 

I ignore him then walks slowly to his father. 

"I came to..to..talk to you"

"this girl has some guts, coming in here even if she knows what could happen"

"P-please, don't kick chanyeol out of this house, I'm not going to tell anyone I promise"

"I do not believe promises, your father was one of my most trusted worker..but he betrayed me, on the day he died he was going to report me to the police, they told me that you died too but look at you standing infront of me right now, I had no option but to eliminate you too..I'm disgusted by your father! how could he do such thing behind my back"

"appa can't you hear yourself, how could you tell her that right infront of her looking her in the eyes like that?"

"you were always weak, I never loved you the moment you were born! this company is my life I can never let anyone ruin it"

"my father is a very good man! he loved and treasures his family! he never even omce complained that he was tired after work, he always has time for me! unlike you! who is crazy over money! he was never like you! so don't expect him to be you! hes diffrent from you! hes better in every point of view!"

"at least I have power and money! your father was always useless"

"BUT UNLIKE YOU HE HAS A HEART!"

I closed my eyes ready to recieve the slap but no..

nothing happened..

I slowly open my eyes..

chanyeol grabs his father's hand. 

"don't you dare touch her" he throws his father's hand. 

"lets go" he grabs my hand then pulls me away. 

"YA! PARK CHANYEOL!" his father shouts yet he doesn't care. 

"hey are you do-"

"just go home" he still pulls me ignoring the confused kim myung soo. 

"get in" he slams his car's door once I'm inside his car. 

.

.

.

.

.

he shouts his thoughts into the han river once he got off his car. 

for the whole trip I shut my mouth. 

I felt like I want to shout too, felt like I want to just throw chanyeol into the river.

I pull his hand and once he turn around I slap him as hard as I could. 

"you ing bastard!" I shout.

he holds his cheeks. 

I quickly hug him crying on his wide chest and often hit it. 

"you tall freak! why didn't you tell me? why did you keep it to yourself? why? park chanyeol why? I could've hate you till death if you told me sooner, now I can't even hate you even for a bit it makes my heart heavy..because..I..love you"

he returns my hug. 

"I'm so sorry" 

"bad jerk!"

"I'm sorry"

"I want to hate you, but I can't it makes my heart crazy! why do you always make me crazy?!" 

"I'm sorry"

"I..Ha..I..I love you! what do I do?!" 

he slowly push me lean his head and once again our lips meet. 

I close my eyes..

but my tears won't stop falling. 

I should hate the son of the person who killed my parents 

but what did I do?

I'm in love with him..

I'm now sure of that..

what should I do?

father..mother..you understand me right?

is this all wrong?

to love park chanyeol?

"jung soo jung" he said once the kiss ends. 

I look right into his eyes. 

"I love you..a lot.. since the day I saw you in that cafe..you make my heartbeat like crazy.."

he wipes my tears with his thumb. 

"will you be mine?"

my heart skipped a beat, I can only stare right into his eyes..

"you don't have to answer yes, I know its hard to love the son of the person who killed our parents but-"

"yes"

my heart speaks first before I knew it..

my parents would understand wouldn't they?

I love him..

and I couldn't deny that..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S WORDS

you know what? I'm so done with myself..

I kept holding my laugh reading my own story.. 

okay guys before you comment "nothings wrong with her loving chanyeol"

"why does she seem to have a hard time just to love him thats simple"

"why did she slap him?"

let me explain, shes actually anry to chanyeol, now put yourself on her shoe and think bout it..

you love the son of the guy who killed your parents of course loving him would be hard

but she couldn't fight the feeling that shes deeply in love with him.. 

if I was her maybe I'd lose my mind and rather drown myself in the han river 

okay that explains it?

upvote please.. ^^ 

btw hopefully tomorrow I'll publish the myungstal ver.