Chapter 01

When we meet again

Warning: typos and wrong grammars ahead
.
.
.
.
"Myungsoo oppa! Come out lets play!" I shouted.
Moments later my best friend came out of his house smiling and waving at me.
"Ah hey soo jung ah you came!" He greeted me.
I smiled at him and he replied my smile, he pushed the little wooden door in his garden and exits his house pulling my hand and taking me to the nearby park.
"Soo jung ah lets play hide and seek today!"
"I WILL HIDE I WILL HIDE" i excitedly said. Myungsoo nods then said "I'll count to ten"
"Okay"
I started running and tried to find a place to hide.
"10..ready or not here I come" I giggled covering my mouth hiding from him in the bush.
"Soo jung ah! Give me a sign"
I softly said (more like a whisper) "I'm here~"
"I see you!" He points at me.
"Kyaaa! Ahahahah" I ran from him. We then started chasing each other. He ran trying to catch me.
"Ouch!" I shouted as I fell and scratch my knees.
"Soo jung ah!" Myungsoo shouted then quickly looked at my knees. I started crying and he quickly said "it's okay it's just a scratch, let's clean it up" he then helps me stand and leads me to the bench. He pulled out a bottle of drinking water from inside of his little blue bag. "What are you doing?"
"We have to clean the dirt off, mom says that germs can go inside bleeding skin and kill you!"
"Oh no..I don't want to die"
"Don't worry soo jung ah, I have this water it will clean the germs" he smiled making me feel somehow warm and comfy. He poured the water on my Scratch, I closed my eyes holding the painful sting.
He wipes it with a tissue and started blowing it until it dries. "All done" he smiled.
"Ah thank you! Thank you myung soon ah!" I hugged him.
"Hehe.. That's what friends are for"
"Myung soo you saved my life! That's why I have to give you a reward" I gave him a Peck on the cheeks.
He seemed surprised that time. "S-soo jung ah"
"Hm?"
"You're not allowed to do that"
"Wae?"
"Well if I watch it on TVs only couple can do that"
"Then let's be couple" I stare him in the eyes.
"No..no..couple is people who like each other"
"I like you.."
He blushes then quickly shook his head. "No.. like as like"
"Like like?"
"Love soo jung, where they hug kiss and um..go somewhere to eat cotton candies"
"Ah..like like.."
Myung soo nods.
I blushed so hard my cheeks were warm.
"But let's be couple when we grow up soo jung" he holds my hand giving me a serious face.
"Myung soo oppa.." I stare at him. "Yes! I'd love to" I continued giving him my best smile.
"And that was my childhood story sulli ah"
"Daebak.. that was so romantic..are you sure he was 7 that time?" sulli giggles like an idiot. The door rings and ends our chat. "Welcome" I greeted the customer. A man in a suit stepped inside the mart. "Ramen juseyo" he said.
"Ah..follow me" sulli leads him to the instant food section
"Ya! Pabbo! Cook it for me" he said.
I rushed to sulli's side and scold him "I'm sorry but we don't COOK ramen for our customer"
"What's this? I told You to make one so make one!"
"As I said we don't cook it, if you want to eat it here we do serve hot water"
"Y-ya soo jung ah let's just cook him some ramen"
"No, why would we cook ramen for someone this rude! Cook it yourself!"
He took off his black sunglasses "don't you know who I am?"
"Should I?"
"Ahah! You're funny!"
I looked at sulli with a questioning face.
"Ah..sorry sorry we will make it" sulli pulled my hand but I pulled it back.
"I'm sorry but I don't think I should know who you are"
"What? Im-"
"Listen here, we may be mart workers but you can't order us like that you cocky bastard"
"Excuse me?"
"Y-ya~ soo jung ah" sulli pulled my shirt
"I don't know who you are, but you better leave if you don't want to buy anything"
" I'm sorry but I'm the heir of this mart, I'm gonna be the owner soon"
"W-what?" my eyes grew wider.
"Uhm..this is park chanyeol soo jung ah"
"P-park chan the chaebol?!"
"N-ne"
The man smiled proudly.
"Now make me a ramen" he ordered then smiled in victory.
"N-ne" sulli ran to make the instant ramen.
I stared sharply at him. He replied with a smirk.
I couldn't believe that this jerk is a chaebol. Our mini mart is all over Korea and I believe this Park chanyeol guy's PARENTS are super rich.
"So, shouldn't you apologize?"
"Excuse me? No! You called my friend pabbo"
"Hmh..she doesn't seem bothered, why are you then?"
"Look here, I don't care if you're a super rich chaebol but you can't do that to people"
"Why can't I? I have Lots of money"
"People's dignity can't be bought with money"
"Seems your friend's dignity could be bought with money"
I don't know what pushed me but I slapped him.
"Watch that crappy mouth of yours!"
He holds his red cheek staring at me.
"Ya! Jung soo jung why are you like this?! Stop!" Sulli quickly rushed to my side bringing the ramen.
"S-sorry my friend here is in a bad mood" she bows a few times then hands the ramen to chanyeol.
And I was surprised that jerk throw the ramen at my face making me soaked wet and smells like ramen.
"That's what you get! You sick !" He shouted then threw the money at me. "There it pays well for the ramen! Take the rest for yourself"
Sulli closed with her hands surprised yet unable to do anything.
The guy exits the mart. I cried and sit on the ground, my legs feels heavy.
"Soo jung ah, it's okay it's okay"
"It's not okay!" I shouted.
"How could you just stay still when he treats you like that"
I looked sulli in the eyes.
"He has power, I couldn't refuse him" sulli hugs me then wipes the ramen out of my hair using a cloth.

"But anyway..thank you for standing up for me soo jung ah" she pats my back. 

"Why do we have to live like this?" I cried in her arms. 

"Shh..it's okay, cry as hard as you want" she pats me one again. 

"I mean is being a part-timer such a bad work? AT LEAST ITS CLEAN WORK" 

"soo jung ah, stop crying please" 

"unnie, I wanna be rich and kick that guy's " 

"okay araseo, lets be rich and kick that guy's soo jung ah, but for now stand up we have to clean your clothes" 

I nod in agreement, I do smell like a spicy ramen. that stupid Jerk! doesn't he know that its hot? is he stupid or something? 

we went to the changing room and I changed my clothes and wipe my hair with an unused cloth I found there. 

Thankfuly our shift ends there, I exit the mart with sulli by my side. 

"are you okay going home alone?"

"yeah I'm okay"

"dont drink when you get home okay?"

"mhh..no promises"

"auhh..this little girl, wash up when you get home"

"okay" I said as I waved her goodbye and head to my apartment. 

I live alone, my parents died in an accident a few years ago, we were well..quite wealthy back then but as soon as my parents died I stopped going to school and ended up stupid and couldn't take higher jobs than a part-timer. 

If only they hadn't died I would still have a perfect life, I lost a friend..a very very good friend too when I was young. 

when I think of it, I'm lonely..very lonely in this world. I used what my parent's left me to buy an apartment, not a very fancy one just a small one to live in..the rest? its for living expenses and my clothes, being a part-timer is hard and tiring yet I couldn't do anything about it if I want to eat well. 

I was told by an old lady once that my solution could be men..

"find a rich man, it will change your fate" she said.

hah..as if it was easy to find one that truly loves you. 

I know I'm naive, but I want to find the one who loves me for who I am. 

I don't want them to just see me as a toy, just like my stupid ex.. one night after we went out on a dinner he brought me to his house and asked me to strip and do 'things' with him..well who does he think he is?! im not that type of cheap girl. 

I don't trust men..its not that I like girls but..

I believe they're all just a bunch of stupid beings

just like myung soo..he left me just like that..

argh! why am I thinking of him again? its in the past jung soo jung! 

I sigh as I lay on top of my bed after a warm quick shower. 

*ring* *ring* my phone rings and buzzes

"who the hell at this hour?" I grabed my phone answering it. 

"hello?"

"hello, this is jung soo jung speaking" I answered. 

"Jung soo jung ssi, this is park chanyeol"

my eyes grew wider. 

"a-ah..yes sir?"

I heard him chukle "wheres your attitude just a few hour ago? I need you to go to my office tommorow"

"o-office?"

"oh please don't tell me you don't know where Park premium mart office is?"

"I-I know but its a long way from my station..I'll be late for work"

"I've arraged your shift..so come"

"but what for"

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"AARGGH! THAT STUPID JERK! DID HE JUST HUNG UP ON ME?" I shouted and threw the phone somewhere on my bed. 

this guy is seriously crazy, I heard that he is the vice president..what will happen if he is the president? 

probably world war 100 for me and the other workers. 

.

.

.

.

The next morning I pack my uniform and phone and all the things I need to bring to work. 

I took the bus from my apartment to the office. 

"ms. jung soo jung?" the receptsionist asked. 

"y-yes" 

"plese follow the lady here"

"ah yes.." 

I followed the lady up to chanyeol's or should I say mr.president's office. 

"well I'm going..please take care of her secretary sung" the lady said and left me with another lady. 

The lady smiled at me and I replied her smile and gives her a small bow. 

"Please sit here..mr.park still has a meeting he will be here soon" she said,

I waited inside the room sitting alone looking at the stuffs inside of it. 

its actually very tidy and clean. 

I heard the door open and a few steps but I dind't turn my head to see who it was, because I know its the room owner, I could feel it! his evil aura..

"ms. jung do you know why you're called?"

"n-no"

he sat infront of me but I didn't see him right in the eyes, that'd be impolite. 

"ya! ya! look at me when you're answering" I heard him snap his fingers. 

"a-ah, ne" I looked him straight in the eyes. 

"so you don't know? your stupid act yesterday is endangering your job here"

"mr. park" i raised my voice then continue

"please don't mix personal feelings with my job, I know what I did was wrong but you were wrong too"

"what? I was?" he laughed. 

"oh please ms.jung, our mart is a premium mart diffrent from all other marts, customers are kings..when they ask you to make them ramen you make them one"

"but its ridiculous, I was told that our mart doesn't 'make' ramens for our customer..we just provide the water for them to make it themselfs"

he looks like hes thinking for another reason. 

"yet you shouldn't speak in a rude way"

"r-rude?! you were the one who threw a hot ramen to my face!" 

"ms.jung there is no need in voice raising" 

I looked at the ground and then back at him

"why? why is a vice president calling a part-timer to come and personally meet her just to give her these lectures?" 

"because you're fired"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's words

finally the first chapter is done~

I hope that I could update fast and give you guys a longer chapter!

thank you for reading..please leave a comment if you want to

upvotes are very appreciated!

see you in the next chapter