THREE

"Step Siblings"
Family Vacation !
Without who?
Yuri wakes up first in the morning and opens the curtains in her new room and squints her eys,trying to look at the bright sun shining outside her windows.She starts coughing and weakly walks to her bedroom door to get out of her stuffy room.Yuri then approached the kitchen slowly and made herself a small sandwich and stirred some tea for her sore throat that came suddenly early this morning.

♥♥♥♥♥

Yuri's P.O.V :

My body felt so weak.I barely could lift up my hands to eat the sandwich i made.Well,i need at least a bit of energy.I was going to stand u to get back to bed when one by one,my mom,dad and Jungkook came down the stairs with unkempt,because they just woke up so i just sat back at my seat before my mom sat beside me and Jungkook and his dad sat infront of us.His dad looked like he was going to say something so I instinctively turned to face him.

"Well,this family was made so suddenly so i decided we go somewhere to bond before school starts soon.What do you people think of it?" I sighed softly. "When is it?" Jungkook lightly tapped his father's shoulder and asked.My mom raised her thumb as a 'good sign' and nodded while i sat there like a frozen tree.

'It's today." He said while smiling and nodding at the same time.I placed my face flat on the table."Yuri!Are you okay?" My mom shouted. I just nodded while not lifting my head. "What's with her?" Jungkook asked my mom and i could feel my mom's shrug beside me. 

"Appa?" I called Jungkook's father which recently became mine yesterday.Even i felt weird saying it.Jungkook and my mom turned to look at me and widened their eyes."What." I blinked and turned to look back at my father.

"Can i not go?" i asked carefully,afraid he'll rage.

"But why dear?" He replied,looking disappointed.

"I don't feel good,appa.I have a sore throat and a fever."I coughed throughout the whole sentence.

He sighed and nodded as he made his decision. "Should we change the date-"

He was going to say something but i cut him off."No appa,you guys go and have fun,i'll take plenty of rest at home.Don't worry about me,i'll call if i need help." I nodded and waved as i stood up to go back to my room.

"Okay then,darling.Rest well." He tapped my back as i hugged my mom who was nagging for me to call her if something happens.I walked slowly up the steep staircase and soon reached my room.I grabbed my  white,soft blanket and wrapped it around me before jumping onto bed and going straight to lalaland.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jungkook's P.O.V :

Yuri noona had actually been coughing throughout the night,only she didn't realise.I was a bit worried even though we weren't on such good terms.I was so annoyed at her coughs that night i almost barged into her room to ask her to stop coughing.My dad had asked mom and me to pack the things we needed for the 2 days 1 night trip to Jeju island.I went to my room and packed.

At first,i was expecting some coughs coming from the opposite room but  when they were none,i was worried so i decided to check in on her.I knocked thrice but there was no response.I  furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head before slowly turning the knob of her door.I saw her lying on the bed facinng the window so i couldn't see her face so i creeped to the other side of the room.I let out a sigh of relief when i see her still breathing while sleeping.I gently brushed away some strands of her hair to the side and slowly walked out of the room,back into mine.

I brought out one big bag with me as i sat at the living room whilee waiting for mom and dad.I played my phone and laughed while watching the show Yuri noona likes to watch alone.They soon came down and we got out to where dad parked his car and i see my mom and dad waving upstairs towards someone,obviously to Yuri noona because she was the only person left in the house.

Wait she was awake?

Means she felt me brushing her hair away just now.Right?Sh*t. I didn't want to show my good side though.Well,who cares.

I went straight into the car without waving to her.I looked up once more to see if she went in already when i realised she was glaring at me.I saw her roll her eyes so i quickly avoided the eye contact and plugged my earphones like i always do and moved to the inner part of the car.Dad and Mom entered the car and we were ready to leave.

We had a long road drive with us changing drivers everytime the driver got tired.We finally arrived at Jeju island after 6 hours.It was 6 pm then so we didn't have a lot of time to explore thee island but we had some free time to ourselves so i left my parents to have fun on their own so i grabbed my phone and earphones before leaving the tent we pitched earlier.I plugged my earphones in and it played 'My Answer' by the famous boy group, 'EXO'.

I couldn’t say that I’ve waited for you
So I’m writing then erasing
Being curious about your day takes up all of my day

I’ll wait for you, you you you
Open your heart, you you
I can’t help my heart

 

I walked by the shore of the pristine blue sea,letting the waves slowly brush off my feet as i sing the part of the song with all of my heart.It just seemed to be describing me and i just didn't know why.I walked back slowly towards to the tent where my parents were.I didn't eat anything and went off to my separate tent further behind and laid down of the cold floor as i stared at the ceiling of the tent.

All i was thinking of was one person.

Yuri noona.

Chapter 3 is up ! Thanks for the comments and subscribers ! I might be updating one chapter a week if i have the time to do so. Anyways,i hope you liked the update ! Follow my kpop instagram account @soshi_divine9 ! Thanks and Bye ! ~