FOUR

"Step Siblings"
I Need You
Who?
 Yuri's P.O.V :

Is he crazy or something? He can brush off my hair but can't wave to me? Rude kid. He probably found out that i knew and is embarassed. Who cares anyway? I'll go my way,he'll go his. 

I'm so tired and sick.I better sleep now before my condition get worse.

❤❤❤❤❤

Yuri continued coughing throughout the whole afternoon and even after evening came.Then,she stood up to eat some medicine before realising that she had no more strength.She fell back 

"I- i need help.I can't- can't even stand up properly to drink water." She whispered to herself before swiping her hand to reach her handphone on the table beside her bed.She holds her phone weakly before quickly typing in her mom's phone number. 

"Eo-eomma,i- i need someone here with me.I'm too weak." She said over the phone. "Huh?Yuri-ah,alright,alright.We'll be back as soon as possible." Her mother said,panickingly.

Suddenly,she heard a male's voice who was probably Jungkook,saying something real quick and his voice disappearing afterwards."Eomma,appa,i'll go,i'll go.You two stay here,enjoy and take care.I'll take of noona." Jungkook said before driving his car to the airport to get back to Seoul where they are. "We'll be back tomorrow." His parents sent him off to the airport.

It would take quite awhile since Jejudo is far and an airplane needs to be taken to reach there so Yuri fell asleep first. 

❤❤❤❤

Jungkook tapped his fingers on the airplane's seat as he stared out the window nervously, * Is Yuri noona okay? Urgh,i shouldn't have left.* His mind went blank and he waited anxiously for the airplane to reach Incheon airport. As soon as he alighted,he ran out of the airport,straight to the taxi stand and flagged one. His feet tapped the floor of the taxi as if he couldn't wait any longer. He ran into the house as soon as he alighted and almost slipped on the slippery floor of his mansion. 

"Yuri noona!" He shouted from across the hallway and barging into her room and realising she had already fallen asleep. 

"Yah,you were so excited to see me?" Yuri said softly,shocking Jungkook who was in her toilet. "Noona? Ah,no! Ofcourse. Why would i?" Jungkook glared at Yuri and brought a bowl of cold water along with a towel. "here,take this towel and put this on your forehead. You're having a fever." Jungkook said and walked towards the door to leave. 

"Yah,yah,yah!" Yuri shouted form behind. "What?" Jungkook turned back. "Yah,why did you think i called you? To do this all by myself? I couldn't,that's why i called you." Yuri explained. "Urgh,fine fine." Jungkook walked back to where Yuri was and lifted the towel to place in on her forehead. "Are you..feeling better yet?" Jungkook asked softly. "Kinda." Yuri shrugged. "Okay then,i'll go-" "No,stay with me." Yuri cut him off by pulling him back down as he stood up to leave. "Oh,well then." Jungkook smiled and sat by her side.

❤❤❤❤

Yuri's P.O.V :

The sun shined through my bedroom and made me wriggle out of my blanket sheets. I stretched for awhile and was suprised to find that I was not the only one in bed just now. 

JEON JUNGKOOK?!

 

holy, i wrote this chapter so long ago and i thought i published it !!!! and i didn't come back for so long until i saw comments asking me to update :c gosh, i'll try to update more often! i hope you liked chapter 4! c: