TWO

"Step Siblings"
By ourselves ?  
OH SHI*T.
Yuri shook her legs boredly while her eyes scanning the big house one more time.

"Jungkook-ah,what are you waiting for?" His father asked. "Huh?" He tilted his head scratched his nape and i immediately turned to look at him. "Bring Yuri around the house.We'll soon be staying together right?" His father stated and winked at her mom."Ah?Oh..okay." He walked up the stairs and signalled for Yuri to follow.

Jungkook's P.O.V : 

I nodded and waved my hand in a way to ask her to follow me. As we reached level two of the mansion,I brought her to my father's room. "Here's Appa's room." I spoke and she nodded at my words.

*Can't she speak?She has been nodding since just now.* i thought to myself.

"Maybe you should keep your thoughts in your mind? And yes,i can talk." Yuri glared at me. "You..you heard me?" Yuri squint her eyes as i muttered my words. "It was loud,Jungkook-ah." Her words were softer this time but still as scary.

"This is my room." I said softly to her as she replied,"Wah,it's neat." I nodded slowly as i bring her to the room opposite mine which was hers."Appa said this is your room." She entered the room and looked around.I could see she was amused but she was trying to keep her cool.

"Do you want some more time here or shall we go to the next room?" I asked her. She didn't say anything for awhile but dragged me out after 5 minutes before asking me to lead the way.

"Well,okay then.Here's the mini arcade.The bigger one's downstairs but i like it here more. It's small and can fit ony one person but you can come too." Her lips curled upwards and she continued nodding as usual.

"We each have a balcony and a bathroom.So we don't need to fight," i said as we walked back towards the staircase to get back to our parents."What about your stuff?" I turned to look at her while she held onto the railing. "I haven't packed though.Let's ask my mom." I nodded quickly at her words.

♥♥♥♥♥

Yuri's P.O.V : 

"Eomma!" I called from afar as she turned to look at the both of us. "Can i talk to you for awhile?" I said as i waved my hands to ask her to come nearer as Jungkook sat with his father where my mom originally sat.

"Eomma,we're really staying here?"

"Of course." 

"What about our things then?" 

"We''ll take it of course."

"When?" 

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yeah,we can."

"Darling,can I and Yuri go back to my house and take my stuff?" My mom dragged me to the dining table where the two father and son were sitting.

"No,no.It's getting dark.It's dangerous." His father stated before continuing, "Jungkook-ah can you follow Yuri home?" My eyes widened at the suggestion as i looked at Jungkook who choked on his drink.

"Oh,okay then.Let's go." He stood up. "Huh?Go?" I tilted my head amd frowned. "Yeah?Just..hurry up." Jungkook dragged me out of the house while grabing his house keys and car keys from the box beside the main door.

♥♥♥♥♥

Yuri's P.O.V :                             

I stood in front of the door for awhile while waiting for him to prepare his car.Wait,how old was he again?18? Or was it 20? Anyways,he better make sure it's a safe ride.    

He honked to get me to snap out of my "night"dream and get into the car.It was getting late,obviously i would feel tired so i slept during the whole journey.I told Jungkook the way so he should know where to go.          

I entered the house first as he followed behind."Wah,it's nice." He grinned to me only to get a glare back."Listen here,sit on the sofa and wait there.But,remember.Do Not Sleep.If you sleep,i'll lock you in this house and leave myself.Don't worry,i have a driving license." I warned him just before running up to grab whatever i could and pushing them into my two purple luggages.I kept peeking out of the room to make sure he was awake. I know he might be tired but i don't like being left alone in the house.But i forgot to peek out again because i was too engrossed in packing and by the time i peeked,i could hear him snoring outside.

I sighed and pulled all the luggages including my mom's down.I sat beside Jungkook who was still in dreamland and laid my head on the sofa.I glanced at Jungkook only to see him sleeping peacefully.

*Should i wake him up?Or not?* i thought to myself. Because it was getting darker each minute,i had no choice but to wake him up.

I shook his shoulder and gave him a gentle push to wake him up but to no avail so i shouted,"Jeon Jungkook! There's a fire!! Get up!! " He stood up straight away,shocked by the sudden shouting. "Pheww,it worked." I breathed softly. Let's go." I pointed to the door entrance. 

"Yuri noona!Why did you do that?" He complained. But i shrugged,"You didn't wake up." Seeing that i had already opened the door to leave with the 3 luggages,he ran to catch up and took two of mine for me.I was grateful because they really heavy.I smiled when his back was facing and showed a pokerface when he turned to face and asked me to get into the car.

Eveything was alright in the car.It was peaceful and quite.It had been Jungkook's 5th time yawning and his eyelids started moving up and down.He looked as if he would sleep while driving and obviously i wanted to reach the mansion safely.So,i asked him.

"Hey,you're tired right?"

"Nah,it's okay noona,you sleep,you've had a long ride since this morning."

"No,i'm not tired,you are.Stop here and let's exchange positions."

"O..okay then." 

He pulled over and went to the back seat while i get to his original seat which is the driver's seat and satrted driving as Jungkook started snoring at the abck.It was annoying of course,but before i knew it,we were already there, at the mansion.

Jungkook's snores could be heard through the car most probably because the car windows were down.I didnt want to wake him up so i took out my IPhone6 and played games on it while waiting for that boy to wake up.Halfway through my game,he wriggled and opened his eyes to look at me and asked while rubbing his eyes,"Sorry noona,should we go in now?" i nodded and opened the back of the car to take out the 3 luggages i brought from home just now.He helped me carry 2 like before and i took the other one.

Here's chapter 2! Hope you liked it. Thanks for subscribing! Please upvote if you can to please ~ When should i update the next chapter? Tell me below ! Thanks for reading! Bye ! <3