ONE

"Step Siblings"

Yuri,was sitting on the couch of her mansionette while watching her all-time favourite variety show,Running Man.She was laughing her heart until her mother came from the level above her ad asked her to get dressed.

"Waeyo?" Her mother looked at her.

"Can't you just move your lazy and get dressed?" She paused the video playing on her phone and stood up.

"If you tell me why." Her mother sighed.

"Fine.We're meeting your father." The words knocked into her head.

She nodded and well,get dressed on the second level.She came down wearing blue shoulder-less(?) dress falling above her knee-level.

"Now that's my daughter." Her mother smiled at her and she gave a weak smile back.

"Let's go now." Yuri nodded at her mother and grabbed her sling bag and slinged across her bare shoulders.

She entered her mother black BMW through the passenger's seat while taking out her phone and replaying her video from before.She bit her lips together to stop herself from laughing out loud.

The show on her phone finally ended but it looks like they haven't reached so she took out the earphones that were in her sling bag and put them in her ears.

She nodded her head to the ballad song,Like a star by Taeyeon and The One.Soon enough,she was already asleep.

Yuri's mother shook her daughters bare shoulder to wake her up.Yuri rubbed her eyes and stretched her whole body.She nodded as a response to her mother who was still shaking her.She paused the song which was playing on her phone then,Love Me Righ by EXO and walked out of the car.

She found herself infront of a huge mansion which was probably 5 times bigger than her mansionette.Her eyes immediated sparkled when she saw the pristine waters of the large swimming pool infront of the mansion.

Well,Yuri had this dream of becoming a swimmer but she stopped swimming ever since her dad and brother's misfortune because if she were to suddenly drown in the pool,she couldn't just leave her mother all alone in this world,could she?

♥♥♥♥♥

Jungkook was in that mansion,watching the tv and randomly changing the tv channel while his father get changed in his room .

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" His father's scream could be heard.

Jungkook knew it was actually a sign for him to get ready.He took a deep breath before walking up to his room slowly and in ten minutes,he was out,smelling nice and fresh wearing a normal white t-shirt and denim jeans.

His father wagged his index finger and asked Jungkook to sit beside him as they waited for their guest in the living room of the big house.

"Ding Dong,Ding Dong!" The sound of the door bell rang and echoed through the whole mansion.Jungkook's father ran to the door to open it instead of the maids while Jungkook remained the unconcerned boy he is.

♥♥♥♥♥

Yuri's P.O.V : 

I tapped my fingers against each other while waiting for someone to open the door for me and my mom who had rang the bell a while ago.

Suddenly,the door opened and I lifted my eyes to see a decent looking man who is most likely my 'new' father.He smiled at me so i smiled back and as he pulled my mom in,i followed from behind and my eyes widened as i look around the house.

The inner decorations were amazing,they looked so pretty.There was even a glass wardrobe with collections of miniatures.I smiled brightly as i scanned the house.It was the first time i spent in a huge mansion.

I spinned myself in awe of the house until i saw someone- well a guy,sitting down on the white couch just like the couch in my house.

* He had a son? - What am i to do with him? * I thought to myself as i stared at him from afar.When i finally snapped out of my thoughts,i realised he had been looking in my direction too so i decided to look away and pretend i was talking to my mom instead.

I could see the tall man signalling to the guy who was sitting down to come and join us in the talk here.I fanned myself quickly and stopped when i see him approaching us slowly.

"Okay Jungkook,this is your mom from now on." The man talked in his low voice and the guy just bowed his head.

 "Jungkook-ah,This is Yuri,my daughter,Kwon Yuri." Jungkook nodded while i smiled. "Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook." I nodded while my mother grinned at him.

* why then are we in this freaking house then?* i thought to myself as i continued looking around the house.

Author's note :

That was chapter 1! I had to write it when i squeezed out some free time to write this chapter.I hope you like it! And do comment so I know if it's good and you want the next chapter fast!Thanks for reading! Upvote and subscribe please ~ KOOKYUL ♥