M: D-Style Screencaps

Boys Republic (소년공화국) Archive
brlogo

MISC. [M] - Screencaps

Boys Republic supports Sungjun on D-style
 


This is from last month, May 2014. The finale of D-Style Idol dance off. The boys came out to cheer on Sungjun. They looked so anxious for him lmao especially Dabin. Everything shows on this boy's white face ahahah I was waiting for them to do a special cheer for Sungjun but they didn't *dies*


Yeah, wave that towel high, Dabin.The person next to him with the towel in his face is Minsu. See that piece of blue on the left hand side? That's Suwoong's hair lmao You'll see... you'll see...


There... we can see everyone (plus half of Suwoong's face... I liked his other blue hair, the one in Video Game. This one... I don't know... it reminds me of that one vocaloid.)


This guy, Dabin. He is the type of guy who cheers for everyone.


"Yes... you're very good, but we will reserve our emotions for Sungjun's performance." ahahaha


Sungjun doing a record on the drive there explaining his character. This is his devil side.


And this is his prince side. lol


Yeah, go out with a bang. Show them you're not just a dancing machine, you're also a magician.
Nice going. You screencap Minsu scratching his ear in the back seat.


Dabin seems very shocked about Sungjun's performance... well... I mean Sungjun has to dance Flamenco lol... when he saw Flamenco... he was like... wut? wtf am I supposed to do?!?! lmao


It's too intense for Onejunn, leadernim ahahah what the hell is going on up on that stage?


What's going on is... Sungjun's seducing two girls with his suave moves.


Out of the six male dancers, he didn't win. But it's okay. You'll always be our ace.

Just watched your boy's last performance. It was artistic but not enough "Flamenco-ing." I agree with that old lady about being disappointed. It bored me out of my mind in the middle.

 
Sungjun Dance
 

 

Uploaded by Leo Mi on April 16, 2014

This is one of my favorite Sungjun performance on the show.

This one's more entertaining.

*Sykotica

 

Can't wait for tomorrow's Dream Concert performance, June 7, 2014. But... but... Onejunn's arm was in a cast last time we saw him and that was a day ago. Hmm... Is he still going to dance?

 
 
brlogo