Chapter 1

Acceptance

After some minutes, I went out of the room while looking for the guy who gave me the paper a while ago.

I looked around, it is like a mini hotel lobby room. There is a lobby desk, and pictures in frames. You know those old hotels? Yeah that's how it looks. It is pretty nice in here, how come rooms upstairs aren't decorated like this.

I shrugged a little then came looking for the guy who gave me the papers. Right just in time, I heard a bell sound from the door opening and there goes the guy.
He is looking down from the papers while he passed by me then walked to the desk.

"Uh-em.." I walked over to him and clears my throat a bit to let him notice that I am here.

"Yeah? Wait- you're the new comer right? What are you doing here?" He looks up then put down his papers.

"Well you told me to pass you these papers when I am done with them, so here they are" I passed the papers to him.

He looks at me then at the papers in disbelief as he take take from me.

"Wow, that was pretty fast, I was expecting you to pass them to me at least 2 days after" he said while he stamp something on the papers then places them on a cabinet.

"Really? That makes me different then huh?" I said in a slightly mocking tone.

"Sort of"

"Okay, what do I do now? What's in here by the way?? Why am I here? Aren't I supposed to be in heaven or something? Wait is this heaven?" I asked all at once trying to get some answers from him.

"Woah chill right there, angel" he chuckles slightly while looking at me.

Angel? Yeah right. I squint my eyes slightly to him.

"There are alot of thing you need to see and know, how I wish I could help you. But right now I am pretty busy" he coughs rather fakely- it was obvious, while he gets busy with some papers on the table.

I crossed my arms to my chest then looks at him. "I don't think so.. Come on! Help me alright?"

"Just ask someone else"

I groaned slightly in frustration.

"Is it just me or I see no one else in here?" I said while looking around then I stayed quiet for a minute, I sat down while I put my head by the table and tried to act cutely.

He is trying not to look at me but I see him side eyeing me while writing something on the paper.

After a minute of trying to act cute for this stranger....

"Fine! Ok, let's go now, I still have better things to do later." He let out a sigh of defeat then, stood up while walking towards the door.

I grinned then stood up as well as I follow behind him.

We went out of the place then what come to my sight after is like a definition of a peaceful place. What is this place? 

It is like a small village, a normal villagel, though while looking at it you cannot help but smile. You can see children playing, trees are all beautiful, people talking and having some laughters.

"Hey Junior! Seems like we have a new comer, are you showing her around?" A girl suddenly went up to us with her bike.

So his name is Junior? Not bad.. 

Junior nodded his head then walks ahead, I smiled at the girl then bowed to her a bit before following behind Junior.

"Hey Junior! Now I know what to call you" I chuckled a bit. "So what about telling me first what is this place?"

He places his hands on his pockets, then shrugged slightly. He looks kinda cool while doing it....wait what-no

"Well it is like another dimension, we are not in heave exactly but it is somehow like heaven" he said.

"Well okay, I need to let that sink in to me first. So what do we do here? Do we have an ending here too?"

"As what the elders have said we still do have, this place is like a second chance- not all are given the chance to be here"

I nodded along while listening, still amused at everything. "What about those on Earth...? I mean the people we left behind before this..."

"They live as they are, if given a chance, you might meet them here. But there are other places too. Not only this one" he nods once, he keeps walking

I scratched my nape afraid to ask the next question. "Can we... Can- uhm you know can we comeback?"

He stopped on his tracks making me bump into him slightly. He then turned to me and looked at me intently.

"How I wish we could, but we can't. We have to live our new life here. You age in here and they said when you forget everything about the past and lived happily then that's when you attain.."

He suddenly stopped and I looked at him in confusion. "Earth to Junior- oops. I mean this place to Junior" I slightly pushed his shoulders. I don't know how to callthis place.

"You can call it Earth actually, it looks like it anyway." He said. Then suddenly he started walking ahead again.

"Wait up! Ugh why does he always get ahead" follows behind him trying to catch up on him.

"What were you saying earlier?" I titled my head a bit to him as soon as I got to walk beside him.

"Forget it, I'll tell you next time" he said without looking at me.

I puffed my cheeks slightly then just shrug it off.

I look around the place, it is really nice in here. But I missed it at home, my parents, my friends. I wonder what they are doing right now. They might still be mourning.

I sighed then continue walking with Junior. He's been pretty quiet except when I ask him questions. Maybe he is just usually like that, he doesn't hate me right? Oh well, what is important is that I learned about the places, some of the people, some of the rules in this place.
I will explore more of it.


———

Updated! Chapter 1 is up. Tell me what you think about it, comments and reactions are highly appreciated. Please tune in for more chapters! Learn more about Jiyoung and Junior's life before and how they will be able to get along to this new place