Chapter 2

Tale of The Fox Prince

"Master Baekhyun! You shouldn't be running around like this!" The tall servant ran after the prince as he dashed across the grounds.

"Lighten up Yeol!" The prince giggled as he stopped and faced the man.

"Sire, I would say that maybe we should go inside. It's much too hot out here." Baekhyun nodded and followed Chanyeol inside. But something stopped the servant in his tracks.

"Your highness, I seemed to have been compromised." The servant squeaks out. The prince looks over and starts to laugh.

"Here, allow me." He grabbed the butterfly from Chanyeols head. The butterfly was of a soft blue. Baekhyun held it in his hands and held it out for Chanyeol.

"It is a butterfly! My father said that if you wish on a butterfly it will come true because they are fairies in disguise!" He held it up to chanyeols' face.

"Quickly! Make a wish!" The servant held a blank look.

"What should I wish for?" The prince pondered this. 

"Anything I suppose, whatever you want most in the world?" The servant thought about what he wanted most.

"What.... what I want most in the world?" He held the princes hand and opened them, the butterfly flew from the princes hands.

"Chanyeol! It should come from your hands or it won't come true! What a waste." A pout formed on Baekhyuns face as he watched the insect fly away.

"Your Highness, it would not matter if it came from my hands or yours," he looked the prince right in the eyes," my wish will never come true,because what I want most in the world," a sad smile formed on the servants face." Can never be mine."


--

This is kinda sad, yet kinda cute. Here's yalls Wednesday update!!! I love you!!!