Chapter 1

Tale of The Fox Prince

 

 

This story is an old tale from long ago.

 

When the skies and the grounds were one legend-

 

Okay.... Not that old. Our story takes place is a small kingdom. A small, raven haired boy is running will the village children.

 

Up in the castle, a silver haired boy with fox ears and tails watches these children play. One day hoping he can join them.

 

{ 13 Years Later }

 

On the eve of the prince's 21st birthday, he was to gain the throne. Baekhyun, dressed in his finest robes, wandered the empty halls. He walked towards the noisy ballroom. Many people were dancing and eating. Baekhyun held his large tail as he made his way to his throne.

 

"Welcome Baekhyun! Our Prince!" All noise stopped and faced the small boy. Baekhyun could feel the knot in his stomach as foreigners were amazed at his appendages. Soon they all started bowing on the floor, foreheads touching the ground.

 

"All rise." His voice was of silk.

 

"Will the servants step forward." A line of 5 men stepped towards him.

 

The first, Chen, was a funny man. His smile warned the hearts of many. Second, was Yunho. Very caring. Third , was Key, a boy with strange green eyes. Fourth, was Siwon, a older man. Lastly was Chanyeol. A tall raven boy with a large smile. 

 

"Which one would you have as your servant?" He thought then raised a finger towards Chanyeol.

 

"Him."