아낀다!

The Blondie Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

"___... I like you... would you... be mine?" He asked in such sweet and calming voice, making me melt.

 

He held his hand out for me to take.

 

Blush crept into my cheek and I slowly reach my hand out to take his.

 

"Lee ___... I lo-"

 

"WAKE UP MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!!! THE SUN IS SHINING SO BRIGHTLY BUT SADLY YOU CAN'T SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

'oh fck...' I curse in my head and glared at the direction of the guy who is now jumping on my bed with a stupid grin on his face, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, ASSCREEP!?" I yelled at Seokmin, "I'm driving you to school today!" He said cheerfully, "wha- why can't Jisoo take me?" I whined, Jisoo is one of his bestfriend who got close to me due to the fact that he's always around in this house.

 

"screw him, you have your big bro and you want his bestfriend? You're bad" he joked while poking my leg with his foot, "don't care, I'd rather let Jisoo oppa drive me than be dead in your not-so-careful hands" I said while getting out of bed, "seriously?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow, "what?" I asked back, "you know I'm a guy, right?" "I don't know, I haven't seen any proof that you are one" "You're seriously only wearing an oversized hoodie with no pants, not even shorts to sleep?" he gawked.

 

I stuck my tongue at him, "I don't care, I feel comfortable in this!" I teased while wiggling my legs. He suddenly smirked and peeked over at the hall, "yo Soonyoung hyung, check out what's happening here!" he sudenly called, I laughed at him and cross my arms, "haha, nice try 'DK', but I'm not gonna fall into your che-"

 

"what's u- oh my God you're only wearing that to sleep?" Hoshi asked as soon as he popped into the room.

 

I widened my eyes and throw a pillow at the two while covering myself with my blanket, "JESUS CHRIST, YOU TWO!!!!!!!" I screamed. DK laughed at me and tap Hoshi on his shoulder, "come on hyung, let's wait for her downstairs! ___, be quick ok?" he teased while winking at me.

 

Thank God our parents are rarely around, because if they are, I bet they're gonna go crazy from all the screaming and the yelling.

 

I groan at the tought of those two suddenly coming up and scaring the out of me but at the same time, I was blushing from the fact that Hoshi saw me in my sleeping attire. It was embarassing but at the same time, it was probably the happiest moment in my life... for some reason...

 

I took my uniform and my undergarments before heading out to the bathroom and took a short bath.

 

After bathing, I went back to my room to get my bag before walking out again to the dining room where DK and Hoshi is waiting for me, "yo, you done?" DK asked, "well, wha'da'ya' think?" I scoff at him, "I 'DK'" (I don't know) He answered while wiggling his eyebrows, "seriously oppa, stop your puns, it's not even 'punny'" I smirked at him, "touche, sis... too atache" he said in a perfectly broken english, "dude, don't do that... I know for a fact that you don't know what 'atache' means" Hoshi said while hitting DK on his arm lightly.

 

"what? do you know what it means, hyung?" DK asked while raising his eyebrow, "no, I don't" Hoshi answered with an innocent look on his face. I absentmindedly laugh at him aand quickly shut my mouth when Hoshi shot me a teasingly 'stop-it-I'm-not-trying-to-be-funny' look.

 

"___, your hair is hella messy, don't you ever comb it?" DK asked as he casually took a sip of his coffee, "I'm too lazy to do it" I said while taking a bite out of my toast, "see? This is why you will never have a boyfriend, you look like a street rat waiting to rot" he smirked while sticking his tongue out at me. I was close to throwing my toast at him when suddenly Hoshi cut me off, "Yah, don't be like that to your sister, she'll get a boyfriend when she wants to, right ___?" Hoshi said while smiling sweetly at me.

 

I nod at him in return and gave him a smile, a million-dollar smile that is due to the fact I'm super happy that he's defending me from my own borther. "here, let me comb your hair" Hoshi said as he took the comb that was seated on the coffee table of the living room.

 

When his hand touch my head, I was starting to go crazy, I kept fidgeting in my seat and I couldn't contain my heartbeat. I could see that DK is snickering at me, "___-ah, would you mind if I tie your hair into a ponytail?" he asked, "u-uhh, yeah ok" "ok! do you have elastics?" He asked as he peeked from behind to my face, his small eyes was so cute, "u-uhmmm..." I slip my hand to my blazer's pocket and took my sky-blue elastic which are my favorite and hand it to him.

 

I felt his fingers tug at the hair that's on the sides of my face, keeping some hair out and making it look like a messy ponytail. He then tied my hair perfectly, making it impossible to ruin the ponytail, "there~~~ done~~~" he sang cheerfully while playing with my newly-made ponytail, I stood up and went over to the mirror that's hung near the kitchen, "woah! This is better than my ponytail! How did you do it?" I asked as I look over to him, "sometimes I tie Junghan hyung's hair" he grinned, "woah! I think you need to tie my hair everyday now!" I joked at him. He chuckled and pat my head, "that can be arranged" he smiled.

 

His words caught me off-guard, I was blushing madly in front of him. Thank God DK saved the awkward situation, "yo, come on! if you two keep staring at each other like some statue, one of you will be late!" he said while walking to the front door with the car keys in his hand, "y-yeah! Hoshi oppa, are you coming?" I asked, "yeah, DK and me are going to meet up with the other boys after dropping you off" he said and walk out.

 

After locking the door of the house, I enter the car along with DK and Hoshi. I sit at the back and DK drive while Hoshi sat next to him on the front seat.

 

The ride to school was pretty short, around 15 minutes or so.

 

I hopped off the car, "bye oppas!" I waved at them and they waved back at me, "bye ___! Don't forget to tell Dino that he's taking you to practice today!" DK said and drove away.

 

Speaking of the devil, Dino suddenly popped out of no where and slung an arm around my shoulder, "ayo, whaddup girlfriend?" He grinned. I chuckled at him and give his forehead a good flick, "don't say stuffs like that so carelessly! people might get suspiscious!" I said. He rubbed his forehead and pout, "owie, it hurts" he said.

 

We both enter the school and we went over the shoe locker, "yah, I have a question" Dino suddenly said, "shoot" I answered as I sat down on the bench while taking my shoes off, "why are you so giddy? and what's with the ponytail? you usually let your hair down without doing anything to it" he said while leaning on the shoe locker and crossing his arms.

 

I put my shoes properly first before answering him, "what? Am I usually gloomy?" I joked while putting my outside shoes in my shoe locker, "no, it's just that usually you would complain about your brother, that's the first thing you would do as soon as you saw me. But today, you're all... giddy like a horse" he said as he fake a cringed expression. I faked a scoff at him and hit his arm gently, "I was just happy because my morning was awesome and this ponytail is actually Hoshi oppa's masterpiece" I said while circling my arm in his as we walk towards out locker.

 

"Seriously? Masterpiece? psh, I could do this better than him!" he said and we stopped in front of our locker, "yeah right" I laughed while taking my books out, "well whatever, at least you're happy that your crush touched you" he said while peeking from his locker to mine and wiggle his eyebrows. My cheek reddened and my eyes widened at him, I gave him a good hit on his arm making him groan in pain, "don't say stuffs like that, you idiot! people might get the wrong idea!" I whisper-yell at him.

 

He was still rubbing his sore arm, "chll! it's not like I'm talking with a microphone or anything!" he joked. He could only make me chuckle and shook my head.

 

After getting our books, we both head to class. We sit in our seat which are next to each other, "oh, chanchan! DK oppa said that I'll be going to practice with you today!" I said, "hmm? why can't he take you?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow at me, "I don't know, he didn't tell me... I guess he's gonna be there first with the other oppas?" I shirgged at him. He only gave me a nod and soon, the bell rang, indicating that the lesson was starting.

 

**                                          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter