Final

Deal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junghan hates his friends. Not just a little bit, but he  really hates them a lot.

"So," Jisoo starts as he looks at the other boy. It's awkward between them, even though they are friends. "Let's go eat some pizza anyways?" It's more of a suggestion than anything else.

The thing is, Junghan and Jisoo was going to hang out with their friends today. It was something they had talked about all week. All of them had been looking forward to watching a movie together and just hang out, but now on the day, all of them suddenly had other plans. Jun was going over to the new transfer student, Minghao's house. Wonwoo and Mingyu had a lot of homework - but since when did they care that much about that - and Jihoon said something about his dog. Junghan hadn't really caught what exactly was wrong, but Jun had had pity on him, so.

In other words; they had ditched them, and Junghan knew exactly why.

The reason behind this betrayal was Junghan's crush on Jisoo. Everybody knew about it, except from Jisoo.

"Pizza sounds great," Junghan answers.

It's awkward. Not just a little, but a lot. It's easy to see, that Jisoo thinks the same way. His gaze wandering everywhere other than Junghan gives him away.

They are friends. It shouldn't be this awkward. They weren't really awkward with each other when the others were with them.  But then again they weren't alone then.

"Pizza it is then," Jisoo confirms.

Junghan hates how much he likes that voice. Other than that, he also hates how much he loves Jisoo's eyes and just how nice and polite the other boy is. It would be a lot easier if Jisoo was the opposite of what he is. If that was the case, Junghan wouldn't be able to like him and that's what he wishes for. Why? you may ask. Because Junghan doesn't have a chance with a person as perfect as Hong Jisoo.

"It's pretty sad that the others couldn't come," Jisoo says, trying hard to start a conversation. The awkward silence is too much and he doesn't know how to handle it.

"Yeah," Junghan agrees, "But then Jun might actually get somewhere with Myungho."

The Chinese boy has liked the transfer student for quite some time now, but hasn't done anything about it. Junghan hates when his friends talk about it when Jisoo isn't around, because then they'll start saying the same thing about him and Jisoo.

"I hope he does. He seems to like him a lot," Jisoo says, and that's how that conversation ends and they end up in the awkward silence once again.

The next time one of them says anything is when they order at the pizza-place. Jisoo comments lightly at Junghan's choice of pizza - there's no chicken which the other boy can't understand why - but then it's silent again.

While eating the pizza in silence, Junghan can't help but glance at the other all the time - he looks away every time the other looks at him.

It's amazing. That's the only thing that's in Junghan's mind at the moment. It's amazing how pretty Jisoo looks just eating his pizza. But then again, Junghan would find him pretty even if he was covered in mud and smelled like poop.

That's how much he likes the other. It's pretty damn annoying, but he can't help it.

They finish their pizzas in silence and goes to pay.

"I'll pay," Jisoo says. "I can't have you pay on our first date."

Date. He said it was a dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter