Chapter 1: NamJoon

One By One (We All Go Down) [HIATUS]

I'm very proud of each of the members. We all practiced very hard in accomplishing the dance for "Sick". We're all even proud of Jin hyung and I for improving a lot with our dancing skills. Although the members tease us on how bad we before, we're just really proud that we have actually improved and can dance more decent than we used to before.

We just came back with the song from our new album "Sick", releasing a music video. The fans were in love with it. They were impressed with the hardcore dancing, or so that's what they described it as, and loved the outfits we all wore. Our fans are very talented as well, seeing how they post about a few hours later their dance cover to our chorus. Who knew that they could learn that in a few hours while we take weeks to master it? They're very talented.

"Have you guys noticed something weird with hyung?" Jimin asks, laying down on the floor of Jungkook and I's room. Since we got a new dorm, we all have roommates. I don't know why Jimin likes hanging out in our room. He either likes me, or Jungkook. But he seems to speak to me more, but interact with Kookie more.

"Jin hyung? YoonGi hyung?" I ask Jimin. He sits up and shakes his head.

"No. Our manager. He seemed to be acting weird."

"Weird how?" I ask.

"Like, he was really quiet today. When he came into the practice room, he didn't say anything to us. He just looked at us, or I'm guessing started observing us, and just nodded and walked out. I don't know, it seemed weird." Jimin explains to me. I tilt my head at him, my face probably looking very confused. He just went "Tch", and laid back down onto the floor.

"What are you even doing here in this room anyways?" I ask him. He just smiles innocently and continues whatever he's doing on his phone.

"Jin and HoSeok hyung just finished cooking dinner." Jungkook says, walking into the room. Both Jimin and I look at him and nod. Jungkook walks out, leaving the door open.

"Aish, Kookie. Close the door before you leave." Jimin complains.

"Jimin, we're going to leave the room anyways." I tell him. He scoffs and sits up, looking like he feels embarrassed.

We both got up and walked into the living room, towards our table and we all sat around it. The food was placed neatly and it sure as hell did smell amazing. We all started eating.

"Is hyung alright?" TaeHyung asks. Jimin and I both knew what TaeHyung was talking about.

"That's what I asked NamJoon hyung. Well, I told him he seemed a bit weird." Jimin answers, after slurping up a string of noodle.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking the whole time during our practice. Are we in trouble? Is he in trouble? Why did he just all of a sudden come in and observe us? Did you guys notice that? He looked at every single one of us and just, observed." TaeHyung explains, or more likely asked.

"I noticed that too. I thought one of us did something bad and he was going to scold us for it, but he just walked out and I didn't even think twice about it. I thought he was just checking up on us to see if we're doing okay. You know? To see if we're fine with our practice." HoSeok tells us. Both Jimin and I shrugged.

"I'll text him." I say, taking out my phone from my hoodie pocket. I start texting and leave the phone laying down on the table, next to my bowl of food.

A few minutes later, hyung texted back.

Me: "Hyung, were you alright today?"

Him: "Yeah. I'm just fine. Sorry about that."

Me: "No. It's okay. We were all just worried if there was something going on."

Him: "There is, but don't worry about it. I'll be fine."

I put my phone down, not answering back. I look up and all the members are looking at me. I sigh.

"He said everything's alright. Well, he also said that something's going on but we don't need to worry about it." I tell them.

"Did he say what's going on?" Jimin asks.

"If he said what was going on I wouldn't have described it as 'something'." I tell Jimin. Jungkook starts laughing and Jimin flicks water at him, snarling. Jungkook stayed chuckling but hid himself behind TaeHyung.

"Well, if he said not to worry about it then we won't. But if he stays acting like that I'm going to start worrying." HoSeok says, finishing his bowl of noodles. We all nodded in agreement. We're very close to hyung, but we never really saw him like this. So I guess we're kind of overreacting. It could be personal for all we know. It could also be something very simple that only he would understand.

"I'm not cleaning the plates today. I finished eating first." HoSeok says, getting up from the table and going to the kitchen. He drops his plates in there and smiles at us, walking to the bathroom to I assume clean up.

YoonGi hyung finished next, and then Jin hyung, and then Jungkook. Who was left still eating was Jimin, TaeHyung, and I. What we do is usually the last two clean the dishes. It's kind of unhealthy or bad for us who ends up last because we end up stuffing our face with our food, or eat too fast that our stomach starts hurting bad.

I finished before Jimin and TaeHyung and they both whined as I laughed, going to the kitchen sink and placing my dishes in there. I walk back out to go clean up, and TaeHyung just glares at me. I smile at him and go into the bathroom.

After I finish cleaning up, I walk into my room and see Jungkook hanging upside down from his bed.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" I ask him. He lifts his head up towards me and smiles. He picks himself back up and sits on his bed.

"I don't know. I was just bored." he answers me. I raise an eyebrow and go to change into my shorts and tee. I lay down on my bed and ask Jungkook to turn the light off. Good thing this boy listens to me. I hear him jump back onto his bed.

"Hyung. You're sleeping now?" he asks me.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's 8pm. That's a bit too early." he says.

"Jungkook, I'm not young like you." I say to him. I hear him chuckle and I roll my eyes, even though they're closed. "And anyways, we have to get up early tomorrow."

It was quiet for a while.

"Goodnight hyung." Jungkook says.

"Goodnight Jungkook." and I fall asleep.