Present

MARRIED TO MY EX!?!?!? (READ CHAPTER 4)

It was normal day for the girls. They were working in the coffee shop. Minah and Jiyoon were the cashiers, Yuki and Eunbi were the waiters and Minyoung, Jinah and Nana worked in the kitchen. Surprisingly there was no one in the coffee shop "why is there no people in here it's boring to just stand here!!"Nana screamed "Yeah unnie, it's boring" Minyoung said agreeing with Nana. "I don't know, I don't control people to come to the shop said Minah. The rest of them were just looking at them while they were bickering. "Guys stop fighting people are coming" Yuki said

They all went running to the kitchen expect for Minah and Jiyoon. Three men in black suits came in. "Hello, may I take your order?" Minah asked. "We came here for Park Eunbi" one of them said, "we know she is here" "Why do you need her for" Jiyoon asked "That is none of your concern" another answered. "It is when it comes to my family" Minah said "Unnie, why are you taking forever" Jinah asked as she stuck her head out of the kitchen and saw the men. "We came here for Park Eunbi" they said again "That's me" Eunbi said as she and the others got out of the kitchen. "Park Eunbi we have one here to take home" the one in the front said "This is my home, I'm not going back to them" all knowing what she meant "Sorry but Mr. Park said we have to take you back" "Well tell him I'm not going no matter what" Eunbi said. "We will come back for you tomorrow, hopefully you will agree to come back" they said and left. "What was that all about?" Jinah asked "What would your parents want?" Nana asked Eunbi "I don't know, but knowing them it's not good" Eunbi answered. The girls were going to ask more questions, but Minah said they will discuss this later. The rest of the day there was only four customers "This day was boring" Minyoung said and everyone agrees with her. "Let's go home already" Minah said and close the shop.