Two years ago...

MARRIED TO MY EX!?!?!? (READ CHAPTER 4)

Right there they both are in the park, it was raining. But Eunbi didn't care "what" she said "it's over" he answered "but why" "I found someone else" "I thought you loved me" she said "he doesn't love you he loves me" the owner of the squeaky voice appeared "Jungkook don't do this to me" Eunbi said. Jungkook her boyfriend of 2 years was leaving her for another girl. "I like Hana not you" he said in a flat tone. "Jungkook" Eunbi whispered. Jungkook just turned around and walked away Hana following him. 

That was the last time Eunbi saw him. When she returned home her parents suddenly started to ignore her. When she tried to talk to them the would ignore her or pretend that she wasn't there. Since her parents ignore her she turned to her friends. But they only made fun of her because Jungkook broke up with her, soon the started to bully her. Eunbi was tired of it and drop out of school and ran away. She wondered around the city for 2 days until she met MASK. They helped her and teached her street fighting and made her part of MASK. MASK is a group of six girls(Now seven). Minah is the oldest 19, she owns a coffe shop and is like a mother to the girls. Jinah is Minah's younger sister, she is 18 and is childish. Jiyoon is super shy and is 18. Nana has a temper and is aggressive only when you get on her nerves and is 17. Yuki is Japanese and is really smart , has a logic for everything and is always seriousand is 17. And they added Eunbi, she changed a lot, people would describe her as a cold city girl, rarely smiles (only in front of MASK)or shows emotion and is 17. MASK was known because of their fighting skills, cunningness and because their fearless not only that but of their masks that they wear on their face nobody know who they are. Many tried to take off their mask but ended up in the hospital, that is how they got the name MASK. They only know the pink one is the leader(Minah), the white one is the informer(Minyoung), the black one is good a close combat(Jinah), the purple is good at using anything as a weapon(Jiyoon), the gray one is the brains(Yuki), the blue one is the strongest(Nana), and the red ones is good with any type of gun(Eunbi)

MASK lives together in a house big enough for seven people. They were happy with their life, nobody new they were MASK, they had a job to pay bills. Everything was perfect for them, until one day....