is -

You who is better than doritos.

 

 

When Minseok came back to his room later that day, he was greeted by an ear-damaging scream coming out of his taller roommate’s mouth. The younger male stared at him with horror laced orbs as he scanned him from head to toe, his gaze lingering on Minseok’s busted lower lip for a moment before a dangerous dark glint flashed in his narrowed brown eyes.

“Who did this to you?” Sehun gritted and Minseok gulped. What was he supposed to tell him? That his beloved angel was in fact a devil in disguise? That the sweet lovely Luhan had a fist of steel and the vocabulary of a dirty sailor? No, Minseok could never do that to his younger friend. He simply couldn’t. How could he ruin Sehun’s image of his first love? Although, Minseok was pretty sure it was nothing but an infatuation that would be gone as soon as he set eye on another pretty—if not prettier—boy out there. This wasn’t the first time Sehun was claiming to be in love, the bratty boy has done it so many times that Minseok has honestly lost count and is simply just going along with it.

“I fell.”

“From the rooftop?” Sehun was not buying it, he walked closer to the shorter male and reached his thin fingers to a small cut on Minseok’s left cheek.

“Well, I actually pumped into someone.”

“Into someone’s fist?” Minseok forced a fake loud laugh at that to lighten the tense mood a bit.

“Awe, baby Hun is all grown up. How cute,” The elder tiptoed and reached for Sehun’s soft cheeks to playfully pinch them with a gummy grin as he playfully cooed. “Sehun-ah is being protective over his hyung, huh? Baby Hun is a manly man now and wants to—“

“Hyung, stop it!” Sehun swatted the elder’s hand away with a light glare and Minseok just laughed it off before backing away from the younger. He shook his head at Sehun’s sulky expression and made his way towards his bed; a bag of Doritos impatiently waiting for him to ravish it.

“Sehun-ah, it’s really nothing, stop looking at me like that and come watch this drama with me.” Sehun scowled but made his way towards his elder nevertheless, his tense broad shoulders slumping in defeat.

“Can you at least tell me what happened?” Minseok stole a quick glance of Sehun’s pouty lips before bursting into an obnoxiously loud chuckle. “Hyung.” The younger whined before threatening to throw the bag of chips into the toilet bowl if Minseok doesn’t stop laughing any time soon.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” They younger scoffed before taking the remote control out of his elder’s grasp. “Like I said, I pumped into someone.”

“Hyung, you do know I have a brain right?”

“You do?” Minseok faked a puzzled expression before reaching his hand to take the remote back. “I’m kidding, yes I know you’re smart. I just pumped into someone and the person got upset and punched me.”

“Just because you pumped into him? That doesn’t make any sense, hyung.” Minseok blinked at his orange bag of chips for a second, contemplating on whether facing Sehun with the ugly truth or not, but then decided against it and just shrugged his shoulders with an adorable pout.

“Guess he was in a bad mood or something.”

“Tell me his name, I’ll go teach him a lesson. Please hyung, who was it?” Luhan, your beloved Luhan. Minseok wanted to say but managed to stop himself at the right time and instead made up a dumb excuse about forgetting something with one of his friends. He hurriedly got up on his feet and run towards the exit door with a loud ‘be right back’ and a short wave of hand; leaving a dumbfounded Sehun dully gaping at his disappearing figure.

 

 

 

 

It was dark by the time he reached their school’s soccer field, Minseok happily inhaled the fresh smell of wet grass as he walked with his soccer ball nicely tucked under his arm. He loved playing soccer, and doing something he loved was definitely going to take his mind off the incident that took place that morning. Sehun was someone he genuinely loved and appreciated and the last thing Minseok could do was break his heart. He knew his younger roommate felt the same way towards him, and that if he told him who Luhan really was he would probably sulk for months and blame himself for always falling for the wrong people.

Minseok didn’t want that and wasn’t going to allow himself to be the reason behind his best friend’s misery. He smiled at the thought of Sehun impatiently waiting for him to get his back home while trying to busy himself with talking to his friend Jongin on the phone. His smile though, soon enough faltered when his gaze settled on the last person on earth he wanted to see at that time. Unbelievable, really. Among all the students in their school it just had to be Luhan. The blonde haired idiot was standing still staring at his white sneakers, looking like a scary ghost with his bangs half covering his eyes as he stared down and his skin paler than the moon.

Minseok hesitated at first on whether walking towards the boy or not, though he quickly shook the hesitation away and decided to man up and ask the blond jerk for an apology. He took a few steps closer—the boy still frozen to his spot—and then threw his ball straight to the slightly taller male’s head. The blond jerked his head upward with a startled gasp, his head flying in every direction as he looked for the one who boldly hit him with a soccer ball.

“I’m over here, goldilocks.” Minseok announced, his words laced with sheer amusement. Luhan frowned deeply when his gaze finally indentified who the criminal was.

You.”

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you afraid of getting dirt on your lovely blonde hair?”

“My lovely blonde hair.” Luhan snorted. “I’m captain of the soccer team princess. What are you doing here?” Minseok was visibly taken aback by that.

“Wh—what? No way!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: I am so so so SO SORRY for how long it took me to update, this chap is impossibly short and useless but I just posted it to let you know that I'll be finishing this fic ASAP and the next update is going to - hopefully - be satisfyingly longer and maybe even tier ♡ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!♡♡♡ and btw this is a 3shot if you're interested in a chaptered Xiuhan fic, take a swift look in here Kiss me on the mouth and set me free.