Impossible, possible (2/5)

Mission impossible?

"Excuse me, can i look for Kim Jonghyun. I have something to tell him." I asked one of the Shinee's staff. "May i know who is this? How can normal fan girl come into this place?! You're going out." She exclaimed and pulls me with her. I was shocked but the next thing i know was Jonghyun- YES IT'S KIM JONGHYUN!! he was pulling on my the other free hand. "Noona, what are you doing?" He asked which i was still in casual shock not knowing what to do and stare at him like his a hero who came to rescue me from the bad guys. "Trying to get rid of some nuisance, can't you see this is not a place for people like her." The staff replied feeling irritated. "She's not any other fan girl out there, she's also part of the staffs over here. I saw here before she even come over to our waiting room." He said trying to clear the misundertanding. "How- and girl, shouldn't you tell me in the first place?" The staff scoffs. "I-I'm sorry." I said as i bow down to plead for forgiveness. She walks off. "oh and thanks for-" "get lost now." again, someone cut me off. I was still blankly stares at his back view when he walk back to his waiting room. As cold as forever. I mumbles to myself. 

Does he still remember me. I bet he still remember!kya.

 

-Flashback-

It was about 2 months ago when we both met each other during M count down. I was there with my brother and his group because of their comeback. I bumped into Jonghyun when i was wondering around behind the backstage. But that was an unexpected and awkward first meeting. I was so amaze about the set and stuffs and walking around blindly without notice where i was actually going. "Park Jiah, where are you? Stop running around and come back." I heard my brother shouting and i bet he's looking for me but i'm still having fun by my own. Trying to hide from him i ran into a so called changing room which was dark in there and i don't really know where i was at the time. I just wanted to hide. "Oh Fc*k, no-no not there, ! Stop!" I heard someone shouting behind of me but at that time i wasn't shock because i'm 'focusing' on hiding from my brother and not to get caught so i covered that mouth to keep it shut.  Without further noises i let that person go and he started breathing hard trying to catch his breathe i guess. Am i that hard? Oh wait, i'm feeling something hard poking my area. WHAT?! I'm sitting on a guy and and what was that i mean- "Holy !" I gasp as i jump away from him. "What the fc*k bro?!" I screamed at him softly not wanting others to know that we actually exist. "I should be the one asking, who are you?" that guy spoke. Because is kinda dark in there so i couldn't really see how he even look like. "Why should i tell you, and and you haven't even answer my question yet, what the hell was that?" I'm still trying to calm myself down even though i knew what actually just happened, I was trying to deny the fact that it was true. GDI. "I bet you knew. So i wouldn't even need to reply to your that stupid question." He said as he walk closer to me. Each and every step was clearly heard. I couldn't do anything because i was at the dead end. "Stop coming closer. What are you trying to do?!" I glared at him.  "What do you think i'm trying to do?" He locked me between his both arms as i was leaning against the wall. "N-nothing, you can't do anything." I stumbled my words. "I bet you're one of the idol because your voice is kinda familiar to me. so you won't do anything if you doesn't want your career to be ruin because of this." I added saying in a way that i'm not afraid when i actually was. There was no repsond.

So i let out a sigh. Thought that finally things was coming to an end.

Just then, he lean closer to my face, we are like a inch away, i can feel his breathing. And that is when i saw his face. "Kim Jonghyun." My eyes widen. "Oh, you know me." He smirked leaning close to my ear. "Park Jiah, you're gonna pay for this." He whispers in my ear. Having shivers down to my spine still in shocked knowing that my bias are so close to me. "Here's a 'fan' gift for you." He leans down and kisses my lips. My eyes went much more wider again. He chuckled and bites my lower lips before moving away from me. He then gave me a 'jerk look' and walk out of the room. I was still left there trying to get my sense back. "How did he know my name...?" I mumbled.

-End of flashback- 

 

"What's on your mind?" Jimin snapping his fingers trying to get my attention. "Nothing much, just wondering when are you getting yourself a girlfriend or maybe a wife." I shrugs and chuckles as i take a bite of the fried chicken that i was holding. Oh it's so yummy, gosh food is heaven. "Jiah ya, I heard from your brother that you're a big fan of Shinee's Kim Jonghyun?" Taehyung asks as he feeds Jhope a piece of chicken. I got startled. "A-ah yeah, I am." I awkwardly smile at them. "I need to go to the ladies." I said trying to avoid anymore questions. "Yah! You just came back awhile ago. Can you stop runnning around my dear dongsaeng." My brother shouted but i pretended not to hear it and walk out of the waiting room. I was roaming around, exploring the place because is like a big stadium at least half day is needed to finish all the exploring i guess. Fangirl and boys screaming and shouting but i don't even bother because i need to get my things done. "Wh-what?" I was shock as someone grab and pulls my hand, by seeing the back view i knew who he was so i just quietly getting drag. 

"Where am I?" I asked after getting inside the car, he then close and locks the door behind him. The car was filled with silence untill Jonghyun started to speak- like finally. "Why are you here again, for?" he questioned, not trying to even look at me. "Why did you even bother and i thought you asked me to get lost. Then why are we here now again?" I scoffs while folding my arms cross. He then turn to face me but i was too nervous to even move so i just stay where i was. "Do you still remember the 'fan' gift that i gave you 2 months ago?" He asked. I was startled but turns to face him with my straight emotionless expression. "Yeah of course. It such a nice gift though. Why would i ever forget that?" I chuckles but my heart is beating like crazy that it might explode anytime but i have to stay calm right now. "but that kind of skill isn't what i was expecting." I grins. WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT GEEEEZ!pARK JIAH ARE YOU CRAZY?! He did not speak nor do anything else, he just sit there staring at me. "um?" I broke the silence. "I guess i should go back and prepare, you should too." The both of us gets off the van and he just walks away without saying anything. I was once again left behind. 

How did i even got attracted to him..

--

Finally the concert had ended. The staffs and some other idols went for some celebration at one of the bar. Since the night was a success for the production crew, they invited most of the idols that have joined the concert to enjoy themselves as a way to thanks them for their hard work, and of course my brother and s would never miss such a good opportunity to have fun and that's why i'm here in this crowded place which i hated the most. "Mr park, I will go get some fresh air outside. Call me if you need to find me. "I tugs on Jimin's shirt to gets hhis attention in case he didn't hear me. "You sure? Are you ok? Or should we go home instead?" he asked with a worried face. I shakes my head and give him a smile before leaving the bar. 

"It seem like someone is lonely here. Aw. That's quite a sad story for such cutie lady." In no second thought, i turn and hit that person on his stomach. "Ouch, don't you know i'm a guy with weak stomach." Hongbin walks beside me and gives a pat on my head. "What's on your mind, you seem so serious thinking about it." Hongbin asked while he pass me a drink as he looks at me. "Well nothing much, I just still not used to crowded place that's all." I show him a half-hearted smile and take a sip. "As if, what's wrong? Your face can't lie you ." He added as he squishes my cheeks. "I-" "Lee Hongbin, let's go! There's still showcase tomorrow we have to go back and get a good rest to be sure our showcase will be awesome." N (Cha Hakyeon) oppa shouted as he spotted Hongbin was still talking with me when they're about to leave. "Yeah~ be right there-" he shouted back and turns to me and added "Text me." he give me a hug and went off. "You gave me champagne?! Alcohol?!" I coughs as i was shocked because i have never tried drinking without my brother.

 

Hongbin's POV

"I'm in the middle of a conversation, guys please catch a good timing next time." I sigh. "It's not like you guys are not able to talk with each other again and i doubt that you both are talking everything single day." Ken hyung yawns as he started with his naggings. "It's quite worth to stay for awhile for that party though because that was the best champagne i ever had." Hyuk claps as Ravi nodded with agreement. "Yeah! It taste- OH !" I shouted. "Wtf dude?" N hyung turns to me from the passanger seats. "I GAVE JIAH CHAMPAGNE!!!!" 

 

 

I'm not me when i drink a little just little. I will behave extremly weird. 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Sorry for the short update!~ Promise you that the next chapter will be more interesting and longer (:
!kya.