Impossible, possible (1/5)

Mission impossible?

"Park Jiah are you done preparing?" "Nae Nae, i'm coming ~" I shouted back as i run out from my room still tugging on my pants while my hair are still in a mess. "Aish! Yah park jimin, can't you waiting a little longer? You're such nanny when you started nagging, i bet you know that too." I added as i wear my beanie to to cover up my messy hair and arrange them neatly. "Don't be rude, I'm still your opp-" "yes i know oppa, i can see that." I cut him off as i eye him with a grin, joking about his buldge down below at his pants. "Too tight?" I chuckles. "Y-you get your mind straight!" Jimin flicks my forehead as he flustered and pulls me out of the house. I pouted when being pulled. I just don't like how he always behave like this whenever i talk about something not relavent. He should get a girlfriend soon. "And once again, I will be late because of you my precious little dongsaeng." he said as he pulled me out of the building and into his car. (Bangtan's van)

"Oppa why-" "Just keep you mouth shut as i still need my sleep before we reach the studio." He, again cut off my incomplete sentence. ugh. Despite waking up so early, i'm kinda still feeling sleepy so yeah soon after i doze off to my dreamland.

"How can she not even have any reaction to it, such a pig. Jimin mumbles to himself as he carries Jiah out of the car and into the building of BitHit. "Ji-Jimin ah,what are you doing- oh she's still sleeping?" "Just put her inside the recording room but remember to cover her up, it's kinda cold here." "Why did you bring her here?" "Yeah it's so early, i pity her but she look so cute even she's asleep gdi. I can't believe that she's actually your sis hyung. " All the members gather around and throw as much questions as they can. "Shhh- are you guys trying to wake her up? I will explain later." Jimin signal them to continue with their practice while he bring Jiah into the recording room and rest her down on the couch, covered her up in case she catch a cold. "So mind explain now?" All s surrounded him as soon he step out from the recording room. "To be honest, you guys shouldn't blame me you know as you know Jiah is a typical fangirl and yeah we are performing for dream concert so you see, you guys get my point right?" Jimin sigh together with s as they shrugs and continue with their practice. "And Jeon Jungkook, I heard what you said just now. Don't you dare or else you're gonna be dead." Jimin warned with his eyesmiles as he prepare to warm himself up for the practice.

 

Beep.

I try opening my eyes to see where i was when i heard a sudden vibration and some loud bass coming from behind the wall. As soon as i figured out where exactly i was, i quickly stood up trying to looking for my phone.

 

2 messages.

From: NerdyBin

What's up, coming tonight (・o・)?

Are you even awake yet  e u e

To: NerdyBin

You don't say HAHAHA of course!kya ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゙ !?!

Of course dude  ^--^ /

From: NerdyBin

Alright! See you later and help me say hi to your brother ( ;

To: NerdyBin

Cya! Nah :P

 

Looking at the clock and it's already like half past noon. I bet i am a sleeper! . pmsl "Yah park jiah, i hope you behave well just now because if not it could be embarrassing." I went nuts by thinking about how unglam i was when i was asleep because i doesn't want my image to be ruin as you know bangtan is also an idol group so it will be good at least i look good in front of them. At this moment i heard a sudden knock on the door. I got shocked for some reason and hurry rushes back to the couch and covers myself up like as if i was still asleep. "Omfg, are you serious Jiah-ah. How can you still be sleeping?" I heard a familair voice as he walk closer he added on with a sigh. "Why can't i still be sleeping?" I giggles as i open my eyes to see my brother standing in front of me. "I'm not the one performing though." I added smiling sheepishly. "Thanks for the encouragement sis thanks." He walk back towards the door before heading out he added "Lunch time." and left the room. I blink twice facing the door, staring bankly and then realise what my brother just said. "IT'S LUNCH TIME OMFG FOOD ! ! !" I squeals as i run out from the recording room and clings onto my charming brother.

"Stop feeding each other, don't you guys have your own hand?" Jimin coughs. "What, they look cute alright! Or are you jealous? Hopie oppa you can ignore this idoit and continue feeding Taehyungie oppa." I grins and wink at them because of their cuteness i couldn't handle myself to fangirl over it. Hoseok and Taehyung had been together ever since they were still a trainees. I'm glad their relationship are still sailing. I giggles at my own thoughts but got smack at the back of my head by Jimin, that idiot. I whined and throw some fries at him which causes us to start playing catching instead of just eating peacefully. It took us sometime to clear everything before the guys could continue with their practice.

"Guys hurry up, we shouldn't be late and this is Dream concert not just a dream ok so i hope you guys take this seriously but the most important thing is we enjoy ourselves alright!" Namjoon oppa said as we get up the car. "I will definitely enjoy myself guys!" I laughs causing everyone to look at me with a serious face. "Okay i was joking but i will surely have fun!" I chuckles.

 

Upon reaching the destination, screaming and shouting have already been heard from afar. "This is why i don't like crowded place." Jin sigh. "Don't worry oppa, your future wife maybe one of them." I smirk a little and patted his back. I saw him frowned as i walk in linking arm with both Jimin and Jungkook by my side. We are not that near to the stage so i don't think we will get spotted or something. I totally ignore the fact that we were in the public (oops). Soon, we arrive at the set, since there's still some time before the concert actually start, my brother and the rest of s were waiting in their waiting room while i was busying 'stalking' the others (idols). I was so amazed that i am actually here standing behind the so call back stage where lots of different groups of idols are here together with me. I'm currently still trying to control my fangirl mode but before i could really catch my breathe, i heard people screaming "SHINEEE !!" "!!OHMY OPPAS!!" "JONGHYUN OPPA!!" and my thoughts went blank. I wanted to find some place to hide but wait- why should i. It's my chance to get close to them, especially Kim Jonghyun!

"Hello? Uhm.. Park Jiah?" Someone shook me by my shoulders, i was quite back to reality but still looking blankly towards shinee's direction. "Yah, are your sense back yet?" I was once again got call back from i don't know who but with a familar voice. I was turned to face that person and was not suprised to see what's standing in front of me. "Oh Hongbin ah, hello." I still look lost but kinda get the situation now. "Are you alright? You look dumb just now- I mean real dumb." He laughs. "Not funny at all, I couldn't feel my heart beat for a moment you know." I smack his arm try to get him stop from laughing. "Woah, are you alright now?!" He became serious in instant but still look stupid with that face so i smack his head instead. "Fine, is normal to feel this way ok because this is what every fangirl feels!" I dramatically crentch fists on my heart. "Tsk, I shall go prepare now then. See you after that." He ruffles my hair and went straight back to the waiting room area.

My mind went crazy out of a sudden.

Yah Park Jiah, try your luck. Why just being a fangirl when you can maybe or actually be his girlfriend. Make him yours, make him fall for you. I know you can so believe in yourself. Fangirl is just something that won't change but being his girlfriend and you might be his wife! Is a happy ending. So now listen up Park Jiah, by tonight you must at least make Kim Jonghyun notice you. You're not greedy just that you wanted to try and not holding any regrets in future. So this is a chance. Good luck! Fighting! 

 

-----

A/N: I'm sorry, its my first time writing, please don't judge but i don't mind comment (: And most importantly is that i hope those are reading this would enjoy it. Thanks! And since this is just a short fics, at most there will be like only 5 chapters. I'm not very good at writing about , I will try so let me apologize first HAHAH. But if you guys like it, i won't mind doing more extras ^^ (Provided if i have the time) heh.