4.

Fiancè for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongHwa slumped his self in his car looking problematic as ever. He didn't know how that little thinker HongKi says non-sense statement which gathers a wrong thought from his mother. He didn't have a chance to beat that talkactive man after their meeting in the coffee shop because as far as he wanted to crash his big mouth, HongKi like lighting quickly left the place after blurting a stupid word ever. He was driving his car now with his mother watching him all the way to their journey back home in silence. He was trying to look calm beside her Mother whom knows everything about him. He won't let another complication to begin again especially after HongKi's doings back there. He could see a glint of happiness tainted on his Mother's face and he kinda feel guilty for lying so perfectly like it was all true and not all bluffing.

They have reached their mansion soon and he must be thankful for his Mother didn't ask anything while they were in their way home. YongHwa came out first followed by his Mother who haven't wait him to open the side door for her instead he just follow her inside their mansion silently. He have plop his on their living room's couch and sit there comfortably. Thankfully, his Mother left him already as he thought. He turned back his head when he have heard his Mother cleared to back him into reality. She smiled, a mischievous one at her back was his Father, SooJung and MinHyuk with a little kid hanging in his arm, singing a lullaby.

"How was your day?," Mr. Jung asked.

"Tired as always," YongHwa replied, carefully sitting properly to give more space to his family to sit in.

"I see," Mr. Jung commented while he nod his head one last time. He suppressed a proud smile to his son unknowingly "So why don't you tell us about your fiancè that your Mother have been talking since she had back home with you,"

"Ya! I told you keep it to yourself," Mrs. Jung quarreled beside her husband and pinch him side way which gathers nothing. Well maybe Mr. Jung was already used to it and didn't took effect on him anymore.

"I think Eomma have told you already," YongHwa said non-chalantly with his boring stare darting everywhere.

"I want to hear it from you. As if you don't know your mother. She was not understandable when she talks excitedly," Mr. Jung hit the fact. He glance beside him and apparently seeing a glare of dissatisfaction from his wife.

"Yeah, right," the son second the motion. He accidentally roam his eye sight and it immediately found his wicked sister, smirking at him and her husband with a messy and almost untrace eyes. They must be sleepy yet feel obligue to be here because of his Mother's plea.

"I'm sorry. Please excused us. We'll sleep first if you all mind," MinHyuk feel an uncomfortable guts, he thinks- maybe they could left them alone and talk matters. When he was given a permission, he grab SooJung with him and the poor girl unwillingly followed. She protested when they reached their own room.

"You too, Mrs. Jung. Sleep," Mr. Jung commanded when the three of them were the only people left in the living room.

"Why you're discarding me out of your conversation. Your so unfair!," She exclaimed astriding upstair, all sulky. YongHwa look at his mother's behaviour weirdly but then he erase that thought.

"This is a man-to-man talk!. Don't be all sulky, you know it doesn't suit you," Mr. Jung shouted from downstair hoping that his sound wave would travel to his wife's ear-reach. He smiled when he heard an annoying groan upstair.

"So what are we going to discussed with?," 

 

 

 

 

It was already midnight yet Park ShinHye couldn't visits her dream land. She was supposed to be asleep by this time since she was tired taking 3 of her part-time jobs at once but even whatever the position she had did and tried, none of them put her in slumber. She sigh annoyingly pulling her blanket overhead then an afterthought, throw it beside her and hit her bed blaming it for not being comfortable which doesn't make sense. For world's record, she has been sleeping for more than a year there yet this is the first she have complained about the poor rough mattress on it. She decided to go jumped out off her bed she despises and dashed in immediately in her little kitchen provided by the dorm. She pour a milk in the clean glass from her small fridge and gulped it one straight, it's excess carelessly slit down in her pajama, making her pajama wet a little though she doesn't care at all. She groggily put a chair infront of her dorm's window and stare at the night sky, absorbing every scene that shone naturally beautiful. She just really love doing sight seeing in a humble place and event like this. It seems everything was hypnotized and the world have stop spinning around bringing her in peace and calm.

"Wahh! Kyeopta," she escaped a wide spread of smile feeling satisfied and complete after her sight seeing. She beamed happily and her hand made it's way up, opening the window. She shivers a little when the cold air outside pass through her skin, her hair got carried away from the swirling wind. She giggled softly when she puts her warm palms in her cheeks. The wind is blowing softly and without her knowing, she had fall asleep and finally hits her dream land in good mood.

"Really?," She heard her name being called vaguely followed by a loud gasp. However, she don't take notice of it because she thought it wasn't her being talked to anyways "Agasshi, over here,"

She composed an awkward smile before walking to attend her customer whom she had talk to a while ago. She don't know why her heart suddenly beat this so fast as if warning her not to come if she don't want to be in trouble. Familiarizing, she darted her sight and found herself immobile when a pair of cold eyes stared at her from head to toe. She tried not to notice the presence of her nemesis and proceed in her job proffesionally "What can I help you Madam and Sirs?," she asked, a gasp was soon escaped from her pinkish lips.

"Aigoo," Mrs. Jung said after spanking ShinHye's bottom playfully "Finally, I could finally saw you in person. How long I waited for this to happen," .

"Ne?," She blurted out innocently, scrunching her brows curiously. She looks at YongHwa-who doesn't care about it- and next to HongKi whom sneakily runaway in exit.

"Aniyo. It's okay. YongHwa might not mentioned me to you by the way I'm his mother," She smiled expectantly holding her hand gently while staring right in her eyes brightly.

"Deh. Annyeonghasseyo," She bowed down, unsure. What she doesn't know and doesn't have a slightest idea was why Mrs. Jung need to get her know and introduces herself too formally. Politely, she greeted back so that she wouldn't be called rude and most importantly she have raised by her Mother not to be disrespectful.

"YongHwa told us that you were not ready to see us in person. What seems the problem?," Mrs. Jung inquired, pulling ShinHye beside her.

Question marks literally piles up her head "Prolem? Me?," she muttered curiously but still enough audibility.

"Aish, don't hide it from me anymore. I knew you already," Mrs. Jung shouldered her's and giggled like a teenage girl.

"What you knew about me, Madam?,"

"Your my son's fiancè, right?!," Mrs. Jung exclaimed excitedly.

"I am not," She mouthed silently. It feels her world would die down imagining her own enemy to be her fiancè. She rather die without a fiancè than him being with it. Never.

"What did you say?," Mrs. Jung asked, she don't know if her ears got a problem or none but for sure in her state ShinHye said something but was barely audible.

"I a-uuuummmph! Uuuummmph!," ShinHye supposed to decl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter