2.

Fiancè for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ShinHye!," UEE prolonged shouted while jumping in her dorm's bedroom. She and Lee KwangSoo were the nuisance in her daily lives. UEE being a party lover, everytime she got herself into a trouble ShinHye always stay beside her and shield her from harm. Lee KwangSoo being the first guy she be friend with, he falls in love with ShinHye. Maybe because of ShinHye's bubbly vibe, he delevoped a feelings for her.

"uhmmm..... Let me sleep first," ShinHye groaned in her bed still half asleep. She was dead tired since last two weeks. She never gave up in finding a part time job for her tuition fee. They would not graduate if they couldn't pay the whole expenses in the whole school year so better pay everything just to make sure of anything.

"Shin, wake up. I have a good news," UEE persistently shook ShinHye's shoulder but the poor girl was really sleepy, she didn't even open her eyes instead she even lie flatly in her comfy mattress showing her friend a lazy side, "Okay, if your not interested then I might find another woman to filled that job position of my Oppa" .

"What?!," ShinHye abruptly sat down and face UEE with her sparkling eyes, full of chances.

"My Oppa was searching for a beautiful and smart woman. And by the moment Oppa mentioned that characteristics, your the first woman got in my mind. Imagine I even convinced Oppa to let you meet him," UEE explained, reminiscing her conversation a while ago in their house with her Oppa.

"What does your Oppa offer for? My point was okay, their employees must be smart but what I don't get it was why being beautiful was one of the criteria in picking a new staff. That's unfair. Don't tell me they were looking for a comfort woman? Oh god! Be better to die than to do that," ShinHye hyperventilated, she fanned herself while glaring at UEE who was laughing hysterically in her statement.

"Ofcourse not. My oppa was decent and why would I even associate you with comfort women. I'm still in my sane mind," UEE rolled her eyes, her bestie can be very over acting sometimes. Still she cared for her only Girlfriend.

"So, what was the job all about?," ShinHye finally sigh in relief. She yawns and do some stretching as a form of excercise before turning her full attention to UEE.

"My Oppa's bestfriend have a problem,"

"What do I care? It's his bestfriend's problem. Why would I need to know about him. He better not bother people in his own problem. Solve it by himself," ShinHye flooded in great disgust. She really hate people bothering elses and associate them with their own problem.

"Could you let me finish first,"

"Okay sorry, go on,"

"My Oppa's bestfriend have a problem," UEE repeated "The thing was he need to find a fiancè."

ShinHye boringly checked her fingertips and raised a brow, "So?,"

"Could you stop saying SO it hurts my ears you know," UEE strict, ShinHye was smart but she was so down today. Like it was out of herself.

"So? Oppss....Sorry," ShinHye apologized quickly realizing the word came out of her stubborn mouth.

UEE sigh, "He badly needed a fiancè and I was thinking of you all this while. If you wanted it maybe you could try," she continue pleasing her.

"I don't want to. Never in my wildest dream," ShinHye insist, getting off her bed and went to the bathroom after.

"ShinHye please try. There was no harm in trying. In fact, It was all fake and pretentions. No commitments," UEE convinced more, she heard the water dripping down the floor inside the bathroom indicating that ShinHye was in her shower.

"Even you cried blood, I wouldn't do it," ShinHye firmly said pouring a shampoo on her hair creating little bubbles.

"They would pay you 1 million won every month," UEE said lowly and sadly broking her last chance in her proposal.

"WHAT?! ONE MILLION WON?" ShinHye shouted, scaring UEE who was sitting outside the bathroom door, "If you tell me that in the first place then I wouldn't reject your proposal," she peeped her head out with her foamy hair

"But you said that you would not do it even I cry blood," UEE smirk creating a thousand playful stares. She wanted to for fun "Maybe, JiHye could agree with me. I must call her now,"

"DON'T YOU DARE UEE!," ShinHye snatched UEE's cellphone and throw it far away from her sight.

"I never knew you could be this desperate sometimes," UEE grin big, taking everything into joke.

"Yes, I am" ShinHye walked out in her bathroom, towel securely draped around her slender physical

"But you need to buy me a new phone since you throw it outside your dorm,"

"Deal" ShinHye ended their nonstop argument.

"ShinHye?"

"LEE KWANG SOO!!" The girls shouted, ShinHye quickly hold a hanger and throw it on his face before flying back inside the bathroom calming her beats. KwangSoo had seen her again in that state, how shameful it must be

 

 

 

"No worries, Bro. My sister have helped me with this. Her friend already agreed,"

"Good, It was all your fault after all. If you just haven't let me wore that ring. They wouldn't think that I was engaged,"

"I'm sorry Bro,"

"When could I meet this woman?"

"Anytime, my sister mentioned that she was not that busy since school days haven't started yet,"

"On Sunday, No late. Tell her. I hate it when I'm waiting for so long,"

 

 

 

"Why I'm not convince that YongHwa-oppa have a fiancè," SooJung butted in the conversion between her parents and her husband. She went beside MinHyuk and gave him a peck on his left cheek.

"What made you say that, SooJung?," Mr. Jung questioned ignoring SooJung's action. He was the most happy among them when YongHwa exposed that he was already engaged. He couldn't wait any longer, he wanted to see his grandchild from YongHwa soon.

"Oppa was a woman-hater and despise every girl he meets. Don't you think it's a little questionable here," SooJung expound farther, crossing her arms above her chest thinking a way how would her brother tells the truth to them.

"You don't need to worry. Everything was planned from the very beginning. I already hired an agent tailing him and soon if your brother was caught lying-- Your father was the one responsible to his punishment," Mrs. Jung said checking her phone. The investigator she hired was very keen and great in terms of his profession.

"Eommonim, Hyung wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter