Chp. 2

Ghost

"Don't you have a car?" Pig head asked. Annoyed I answered him, "What do you think?"

Ugh. Ghosts are all around me and they are always looking for my help, sometimesI just wanna trick them into thinking I can't see them, but it would be easier to take a picture with a lion, than to trick a ghost. "Look were here!"

My mouth dropped open to see how huge the corporation was. "Whoa! Wait a minute, I never asked you abouot the job did I?"

"I'll tell you when we get there, so lets go!~" Pig head tried convincing me to go, but I changed my mind. "Nah, I like my job and besides why do you care about my like? It's not like you live it." I said soflty, and turned around, but when I turned around I saw the most beautiful girl! "whoa. She's beautiful!" I said not knowing that I said it outloud.

As soon as the fine looking y lady passed me, I dropped. "Whoa Pig Head. You think she works at AMV?"

"Yes! And if you want to see her more often I suggest we go and get that job!"

"Wait! What am i applying for-?"

As soon and the door opened my mouth dropped and my eyes were widely open.

"Pretty cool huh??.... But.... why does this place feel like home? Did I actually live here?" Pig head asked out of curiosity.

"If you care so much, why don't you walk around and try to find a wanted poster with your face on it." 

"Aish, why are you so cruel to me? Who cares, anyway the job I found for you is a security job! All they said is if you are strong and can stay up long, your hired! Isn't that great and it pays more than your newspaer job!" 

"Okay." I agreed. Without knowing were Pig Head was taking me. "It should be around here some where. I think. I mean-"

"You think!" I gave him a mean face and tried smacking him on the head, but my hand just went through it instead. 

"Shhh! I can't focus like this! If you could just cal-" I interupted him with my "there it is face". With my index finger pointing at a door, that says "Now Hiring" 

 

Sorry For The Short Chapter!