Chapter Two

Love can happen twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so you are going for real" a fuy with brown hairs and angelic features wearing a casual shirt and jeans said ruffling shin hye's hair. 

"yeahhh dont spoil my hairs" she moved a few steps back while complaining and then coming forward to him for a warm goodbye hug " i ll miss you ji hoo"

" We will also miss you a lot" he said while caressing her hairs.

" you will be in states...without you it will be hard for us with min ho" kim bum, another guy in the room with black hairs and cute round face joked.

" where is min ho...its almost time for my flight"  shin hye checked her watch and looked around but no sign of min ho.

" he is here even before us..." woo bin pointed towrds the pillar in front with his eyes.

Shin hye followed his eyes and saw a partial fig standing near pillar wigh his back facing them.She hurriedly hugged the two and ran towrds him" min ho what are ypu doing here hiding behind the pillar"

" I was not hiding" he said defending himself " i just didn't want to see you going"

" miahne min ho...i also don't want to go leaving you all here but you know..." min ho pulled her towards himself in a tight hug. One tear fell down from shin hye's eye although she was trying to hold it back for long " saranghae min ho" she said inside her heart and without turning back ran inside the airport.

" its ok...we can go there and meet her whenever we want right???" kim bum and others came to his side and gave him a comforting grouo hug.

 

Time just flew and it was already two months since shin hye left. There life were alowly coming back on track but it was harder for min ho. Even though they talked daily for hours but still there was some void created in their life. It was time for colleges to reopen they were in their final year so not too many lectures to attend. It was more of evaluation year for them as based on their performances in this year the board of directors used to take the decision of future successor of the company.

 

"min ho...move fast...we will be late for the first lecture..." ji hoo was pushing him from behind in the corridor while other two were just simply enjoying how min ho was irritating ji hoo.

"wae...why should i???...are you really interested in the lecture or there some other reason" min ho smirked as all three knew the actual reason.

They were busy in their teasing and laughing when a girl passed them running fast. she was wearing a red loose t shirt and blue denim shorts with brown boots. she had her hairs tied up in a high pony. Min ho foolwed her with his eyes till the tine she disappeared at the corner of the corridor.

"who is she???" he asked looking at woo bin and kim bum, as when it was about girls they could beat the google also.

" she is new transfer student...trasfered from japan...she will be attending with us" both took turns and told him whatever they knew.

" yeah...you all just stand here...m going alone..." a furious ji hoo left without them.

 

They all entered the classroom welcomed in a gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter