Chapter One

Love can happen twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A red ferrari entered a grand entrance over which was written "SEOUL UNIVERSITY" in big bold golden letters, followed by five other luxury cars trying to catch up with the high speed of ferrari. Car stopped in front of the main building making a screeching sound grabbing the attention of all students around.

A boy in his early twenties stepped down from the car wearing a casual T shirt and a blue denim texture shirt with blue denims complementing his perfect body shape. With a height a little above 6 feets and angelic features made him the most attractive person there.

 

"Ahjushi...it has some problem get it replaced" he said without even looking back and threw the car keys towards a man in his fourties who stepped out from the car next to his. His expression was cold and his eyes were fixed at some distant point.

 

"Yes young master..." the man bowed at him and then gave the keys to the guard standing closest to him who bowed a little and then drove away the ferrari.

 

"And take all these guards with you" he added once the car was gone.

 

"but young master president will be angry if she gets to know" 

 

"then don't let her know" he moved forward without giving him the chance to say anything further.

 

"guard him from distance....i will send another car" he instructed the guards standing behind him and then drove away his car.

 

Seoul University was the place where children of richest of rich families attended and learnt about various things they required to know before inheriting the  big companies owned by their parents. Although because of the govt and public pressure the university gave admission to common people also who had their fixed number of seats in various courses provided. If any company had two eligible heirs it would help the committee to decide who was a better choice. The decision was taken on the basis of various tasks given to them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter