Final

I Miss You

"Hey .. are you busy now?" a voice from across the phone keeps his tired body and mind being a little lighter.

"What shall I say, you can see it on TV, right?" replied that young man who born in 95's.

"From your tone it looks like you're depressed." comment another boy across the phone.

"I wish you were here, and you'd feel it too." reply Seungcheol then sighed. He didn't know that someone who was listening to it smile sadly.

"How are you?" Seungcheol asked.

"Good and oh ..  congratulation.. you've become a good leader. You're being a good dad for them." answered Doyoon.

"Are you mocking me?" asked Seungcheol.

"Good luck with the debut. Say my hello to them."

"Dodo .. are you going to come to the showcase? I mean.. our showcase.." Seungcheol asked. It looks like the leader of Seventeen was expecting his ‘bestfriend’ arrival at their debut showcase.

"Maybe .."

"I hope you come."

"Hmm .."

"You know I'm lonely without you."

"Are there Jihoon, Mingyu and others? How about Raina sunbaenim? You're close to her, right?"

"Hey.. are you jealous with Raina noona?" teased Seungcheol.

"Sorry.. but I’m not.." said the voice on the other side with a flat tone.

"Somehow in my ears it sounds like yes, you're jealous." That handsome boy teased Doyoon again but didn’t get any reaction from the other boy.

"I saw your MV. Your acting looks good! Just why they had sad ending though?"

"At least it's better than the role of the bullied student."

"You have a grudge on me??"

"Hmm .. maybe." smiled Doyoon while holding his laughter.

"That was just acting.. why you still mad at me?" Pouted Seungcheol cutely, unfortunately Doyoon can’t see that cute pouty face of his ‘bestfriend’.

"..."

"Dodo? You still there?"

"Cheol-ah .. I miss you."

"Me too .."

"---"

Then the phone line was disconnected. Seungcheol developed a thin smile.

"Nado saranghae Doyoon-ah." he muttered softly and then back toward the practice room to prepare for the debut of Seventeen which in the near future.

 

 

END