Minhyukkie~

영원히 (Forever)

 

 

Hakyeon tried focusing on Ms. Jieun's voice. But he just couldn't. It does not matter if it is about an important topic  that will be in the upcoming examination or if it is simply Ms. Jieun's babble about manners and grammer, Hakyeon just could not focus. At all.. All his focus were focused on the little ballerina he's sketching on his grammar handout. He can' wait to show off to Leo hyung or perhaps Ken hyung. Ken hyung  could help him colour n the ballerina and if he's lucky enough, Ken hyung would help him draw an even bigger ballerina so that he can hang the drawing in his room. Boy, oh boy. He was surely excited, a wide grin stretched across his beaming face of happiness. His hands quicken their pace of drawing and his cute fingers keep grabbing the worn out eraser to erase his mistakes. Hakyeon was still grinning and drawing away with the adrenaline coursing through his body when-

"JUNG HAKYEON"

Uh-Oh.

A pissed off Ms. Jieun is definitely one that no one wants to deal with at any times. Her tongue could be well, quite sharp.

Hakyeon's head snapped up in shock, grin dissappearing completey and came face to face with the furious woman in her late forties. He slowly stood up, 24 other pairs of eyes eying him and offering hushed snide comments.

"Do you find my class that boring until you cannot supress the urge to draw on my handout? And its a ballerina too! What are you, a girl?"

Laughter echoed in the class and Hakyeon balled his fists, fingernails digging into the soft flesh.

It's fine, it's fine. I'll be fine.

"I do not want this to repeat again or else I will have to call forth your parents or in your case, your guardians. Little orphan."

She literlly sneered and the word was tumbling out with such a vicious intent that it managed to pierce little Hakyeon's fickle heart. He felt tears pooling at the corner of his eyes.

"I am ssorry ssaem."

"Class dismissed!"

Hakyeon couldn't be out of the class any quicker, wise enough to avoid all the not so quiet whispers trailing behind him if he were to stay longer. He honestly does not care and he do realise his status of an orphan but Ms' Jieun certainly does not need to shove the fact into his face. Geez.

"HAKYOOOON"

Ah, right on time.

"Minhyukkie~ My name is YEON not YOON. Come on! Get your pronounciation right!" he whined.

Minhyuk is the only bestfriend Hakyeon has. He is the only one whom Hakyeon allow to enter the cold chamber of secrets of his. The only one who knows everything and yet does not judge Hakyeon at all.

"Why not, Yoon is more kawaii like you~ Yoon-ah~ Can I come over today? It's been a long time since we last hang out together. I miss watching pororo with you!"

Hakyeon sighed.

"Fine, Minhyuk. Umm.. I don't know about you coming over, Minhyuk. I honestly think that Leo hyung is still knd of mad at me even if he does not voices it out."

"Woah- woah, what?! Is he doing what I think he is doing?! Because if yes, I am so going to-"

"Nuuuuu. It's not like that Minhyuk-ah. Remember Jacksonie? Yeah, Leo hyung was mad because he thinks that no matter what I still shouldn't have gotten into a fight. "

"Oh, that incident. But it's not like we're going to fight or anything- okay maybe a few jabs and rounds off sass battle but mainly pororo marathon. Please, Hakyeon. I really miss hanging out with you."

"...I'll try asking for his permission first but you should probably follow me back in case he allows you to come over."

"Okay then, Let's go!"

 

-----------------------------------

 

"I'm home!"

"Oh, Hakyeonnie! Qucikly wash up and come down. There is something special for lunch."

"Bean hyung! Where is Leo hyung?"

"Ah, Leo hyung have some discussions with his colleagues and he unfortunately won't be back until dinner. Why, is there something wrong?"

Hakyeon began to fiddle with the straps of his backpack, rubbing them on his palms.

"Hyung? I.. just want to ask for permission."

"About?"
 

"A friend wants to come over and watch Pororo with me."


Oh? A friend? That's new. 

"Hm, I don't think Leo hyung would actually mind but just to be sure, he has to return home before dinner though."

"Really?! He can come in then? Thank you Bean hyung, you'rre the best!"

"Come in? What?"

Hakyeon ran to the door and swung it open, revealing Minhyuk who has a toothy grin plastered onhis face. Hongbin was taken aback. 

"Okay, that was fast."

"Come on in Minhyukkie! You have the permission!"

Hakyeon excitedly pulled Minhyuk inside.

Minhyuk bowed as he greeted Hongbin and was once again pulled by Hakyeon as he sat the other on the couch.

"Can you wait for a while? I'll go and wash up first then we can eat lunch together!"

With that, he ran upstairs and the door was slammed shut a few secods later.

"Um... sorry for coming without any warning..."

"You can call me Bean hyung. Nice to meet you Minhyukkie! You are cute."

Minhyuk couldn't help but blush. How can he not when such a hansome brother is saying that he is cute?

"Oh.. Um, thank you, bean hyung."

"So.... You are a friend of Hakyeon, you said."

"Um yes?"

"Tell me Minhyukkie, how is Hakyeon, actually?"

_______________________________________________

 

That night Taekwoon returned late though, late enough to the point that Hakyeon had to be forced to sleep only after crying his fair share of tears because

"I really want to tell a story to Leo hyjng and I want him to sing me to sleep!"

Jaehwan had offered to take over and sing in the place of Taekwoon but Hakyeon refused and slammed the door of his room, sulking away. Eventually, when they checked up on him fifteen minutes later, he was already fast asleep. Hakyeon is tired after all.

The other four made their way to the living room with Hongbin as the lead because he has something he claims to be very important to relay to them. When he finished his story, he left the other three's jaws hanging open.

"W-What? Are you sure that boy is not making up stories?"

"Sanghyuk! No, I don't think so. He looks honest and sad when he told me too."

"But if it is true then Taekwoon hyung needs to know!"

"I know Wonshik. The problem is that he is not home yet. Damn him and his singing business.-"

As if on cue, the door to their house was unlocked with the familiar beep of keypads.

"Taekwoon hyung!"

Taekwoon looked surprised, not expecting all the other four people to greet him simultaneously.

"What...What is happening here?"

Jaehwan dragged the still frozen man and pushed him onto the couch before taking a seat next to him.

"Hey-"

 He was about to protest about the manhandling before Hongbin beats him to it.

"Hyung, during the afternoon, a friend of Hakyeon came over to watch some cartoons with him.:

"Ooookayyy..."

"And you wouldn't believe what kind of information I managed to coax out of him."

 

 


 

A/N: Sorry guys, what else could it be but school being a . I hope this chapter is alright because the idea just came just now and I immediately started writing.

          Anyway, enjoy, subscribe and comment! Thank you for the 6 upvotes, I really appreicate them, they make my day in so many aspects. Thank you!!! <3

 

-ririN-