First Date (Bonus Chapter)

In Too Deep

Two days after the project was finished, Hoseok approached him after school, finally asking Jimin out on a date. He blushed furiously, but finally stammered out a yes. They exchanged phone numbers and had been texting nonstop.

“Yah, Jimin, listen to me,” Yoongi said, lightly smacking Jimin on the side of the head. “God, it’s even worse than when they weren’t together”

“I still don’t get why we don’t just move over there,” Taehyung asked, looking over to Hoseok’s table, where Hoseok remained with his face buried in his phone, texting Jimin. “Plus,” Taehyung added, pulling a french fry from Yoongi’s tray and smirking. “The broad shouldered one is cute.”

“I swear to god if you get into the same crush Jimin did with Hoseok I’m actually going to smack someone,” Yoongi groaned, standing up. “Ok, here’s the deal. I’m going to go to Hoseok’s table, all of you are going to follow me, and we are going to join our tables because they have to have more interesting and less thirsty people there.”

Yoongi walked towards Hoseok’s table, an eager Jimin and distracted Taehyung following closely behind.

“Hello, I’m Min Yoongi, I’m sure you have all noticed my friend Jimin’s incessant staring the other one is Taehyung he’s a little weird don’t mind him and we’ll be joining your table from now on. If you have any objections, you are welcome to move.”Yoongi sat down next to a junior he recognized from his music production class, Namjoon, and began to talk to him. Taehyung started to talk to the broad shouldered boy he noticed from across the room, whom he now knew as Seokjin. Jimin sat next to Hoseok, smile bright as he slipped into easy conversation with the older.

Their group began to become a lot closer, Yoongi and Namjoon bonding over music production, while Seokjin humored Taehyung’s weirdness. Jungkook and Jimin realized they had a shared passion for dancing, and often went to classes with each other and became very close. They continued to eat lunch every day together, and Yoongi was glad that he made the move to join their tables together. It made him happy to see his friends bothering other people for a change.

Jimin was nervous for his date. Sure, he had been on dates before, sure, they had kissed that one day in front of the dance studio, but Jimin was still nervous. He wanted to look good for the older, but he did not know what to wear. Hoseok had given him little to no information about what they were going to be doing; just that he had to wear comfortable shoes and something he could wear outside. After many unread messages from Yoongi and Jungkook, the most fashionable of his friends, he just decided to go with a sweater with a dress shirt underneath, and black skinny jeans. He sat on his couch, anxiously awaiting for Hoseok’s arrival.

Hoseok was nervous for his date. He wanted to make sure that it was perfect, but that also came with the pressure of if the date went wrong, it was entirely his fault. Hoseok wore tight black pants and a fitted white t-shirt, throwing on a sweater to complete his look. He checked the clock; it was only 9:30. He had to leave for Jimin’s house in an hour. He checked and rechecked the weather, making sure there wouldn’t be rain to ruin his date, although he had an umbrella stashed in his backpack of supplies just in case it did.

When Hoseok arrived at the door, it would be hard to tell which boy was more anxious. Hoseok shook out his hands once the doorbell had rung, and Jimin scrambled out of his seat on the couch to open the door for the older.

“Hey” Jimin said, eyes wide open as he drank in the older’s image. He looked good, but casual. Jimin liked it a lot.

“Hey Jimin.” Hoseok said, fighting the urge to kiss the younger where he stood. They both managed to calm their nerves, and Hoseok held out his arm to let Jimin pass by and take the lead for a moment.

“So where are we going first, Hyung?” Jimin asked, smiling at the older as they walk side by side. He liked that even though they were both nervous wrecks at the door, they were able to slip into comfortable conversation as they walked.

“We’re going to Yeouido Park” Hoseok smiled, looking down at the younger as his eyes lit up in excitement. Hoseok had found out through many failed attempts and one success at trying to reach Yoongi that Jimin’s dream date included visiting that park, and Hoseok intended to fulfill the younger’s fantasies.

“How did you-“Jimin stuttered.

“Yoongi-Hyung” The older stated, wrapping an arm around Jimin’s shoulder as they approached the bus stop.

The wait for the bus and the bus ride itself went by surprisingly fast, filled with laughter and stories about their childhoods, Hoseok nearly fainting when he saw a photo of the younger dressed in all cow apparel, mentioning that if I had known you were this cute I would have asked you out sooner. When they run out of stories to tell, Jimin offered an earphone to Hoseok who graciously accepted it. The younger handed Hoseok his phone, telling him to choose something he wanted to listen to. As the older was looking through Jimin’s music, Jimin laid his head on Hoseok’s shoulder. Hoseok froze, not wanting to move in fear of disturbing Jimin. The younger laughed, telling Hoseok not to worry as he watched the older choose music.

If it weren’t for the large amount of people also getting off at the stop for Yeouido Park, they would have missed it completely, listening to music together until the bus had run its course. Luckily, there were, and Jimin and Hoseok jumped out of the bus just in time. Hoseok ran forward, Jimin hanging onto his arm, and watched as the older ran towards a shallow fountain, immediately bending over to take off his shoes. Jimin watched in amusement as Hoseok ran into the fountain full speed, nearly tripping and smiling widely the whole time. Jimin thought his heart shaped smile was cute, and reluctantly, and after much splashing and pouting from the older, removed his shoes and joined Hoseok in the shallow water.

The two were giggling and splashing each other constantly, and Jimin held onto Hoseok’s hands as he tried to splash the younger with his feet. Jimin held on tighter, pulling the older close until their chests were almost pressed together, both hands intertwining. Hoseok let out a breath he did not know he was holding in, pink dusting his cheeks as the smaller leaned in. Hoseok’s eyes fluttered close, anticipating the press of soft lips against his. When he felt a small breeze and the lack of warmth pressed against him, he looked up and noticed Jimin running towards his shoes, giggling as he struggled to put them on with wet feet.

They decided to walk barefoot for a little while to let their feet dry off, and Hoseok led Jimin to a beautiful are of the park where Cherry Blossom trees lined the sidewalk. Jimin looked in awe at the beautiful sight before him, he had not seen this many Cherry Blossom trees together since he was a little boy, and their beauty astounded him. Hoseok looked in amusement at the amazed face of the younger, loving the look in his eyes as he watched the blossoms dance in the wind.  Hoseok was about to comment on how cute the younger looked when Jimin broke his thoughts.

“Hyung, we have to take pictures here,” He said excitedly, pulling out his phone and smiling widely at the other.

“Fine, only for my Jiminnie,” Hoseok cooed, taking the phone from the younger and taking a few quick photos while he was not ready. Jimin blushed at the pet name, and pouted at Hoseok to delete the pictures because he had not fully prepared for taking pictures.

“Jiminnie lets pose ready?” Hoseok asked, extending his arm to get a good shot of them both with the blossoms in the back ground.

“Why don’t we get someone else to take the pictures, Hyung? It would look so much better,” Jimin insisted, looking around to see if there was anyone that might be willing to take their picture.

“Excuse me,” Hoseok asked an older woman sitting alone “I was wondering if you could do me a favor and take a picture of me and my friend please?” Hoseok looked into her eyes, bowing slightly in hopes that she would. The woman smiled and nodded, taking the phone from Hoseok and taking a few photos of the two standing next to each other, smiling.

“You two make a lovely couple,” The woman smiled, handing the phone to Hoseok and returning to her previous seat. “Don’t waste your youth pretending to be something you aren’t because the public is afraid of it. I can see how much you too care about each other.” The woman spoke, looking between a shocked Jimin and Hoseok.

They bowed politely and continued walking down the park’s path, both surprised by their encounter. Not only had they not expected the woman to notice their interest in each other, but they were certainly not expecting the woman to be so open and understanding.

They continued down the path, casually chatting with each other the way down. When Jimin spotted an ice cream man with several kids swarming around it, he stopped in his tracks, pulling on Hoseok’s sleeve to get his attention.

“Hobi Hyung,” Jimin whispered, pointing to the man handing ice cream to the children. “I don’t think you understand how much I want ice cream right now. Please buy it for me?” Jimin asked, looking up at Hoseok with his signature pout that made the older powerless against him.

“Fine, but only because you called me by that cute nickname,” Hoseok teased, walking to the man and purchasing two ice cream cones. The younger squealed in excitement, making Hoseok smile as they both eagerly ate their ice cream.

“Hey Hyung,” Jimin said, nudging Hoseok in the shoulder “why do you have that backpack?”

“Oh you know,” Hoseok answered vaguely, smiling knowingly to himself. “reasons.”

“Hyung!” Jimin whined, wanting to know but figuring he would find out later and eventually dropping the subject.

Jimin sighed in resignation as he followed Hoseok, leaning forward to take the older’s hands into his own. He looked down at Hoseok’s feet, trying to avoid stepping on them when the feet suddenly stopped, making Jimin run straight into Hoseok. Hoseok laughed lightly, spinning around to make sure the younger was okay.

Jimin looked around. They were in the middle of a field, why would they be stopping now? He looked at Hoseok questioningly until the older set down his backpack, opening it and pulling out a small red and white checkered blanket. He smoothed it out, sitting down and motioning for the other to join him. Jimin quickly nodded, snapping out of his trance like state to join Hoseok on the blanket.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Hoseok began, “The food’s going to be a little cold because I didn’t have anything to heat it with,” he explained, pulling several containers filled with food. He began to open their lids, revealing an assortment of beef, lettuce, and kimchi.

Jimin watched the older with wide eyes, not realizing how hungry he was until he laid his eyes on the food. Hoseok just smiled at Jimin as he handed him a pair of chopsticks, and began to put beef in the piece of lettuce.

Jimin was still frozen in place, his heart racing while thinking that the older went through all the trouble of packing food for him. He was staring at the picnic, chopsticks in his hands, and Hoseok smiled and laughed as he put a lettuce wrap in front of the younger’s closed mouth.

“Say ah-“ Hoseok said, trying to gain the younger’s attention

Jimin’s focus shifted to the food, dodging the food the older was pushing towards his mouth.

“Wait a second,” Jimin said suspiciously, eyeing the food again. “I thought you said you can’t cook”

“Aish you caught me,” Hoseok chuckled, setting down the wrap and looking at the younger. “I maybe begged Seokjin to cook something for you because he knew how important this was to me.” He explained, locking eyes with him as he smiled and raised the wrap again.

“You pabo,” Jimin said endearingly, opening his mouth and happily accepting the food, although it was a bit cold.

They ate in peace, talking and laughing throughout the entire meal, until there wasn’t any food left and they just sat on the small blanket. It began to get cold though, and Jimin wanted to head back home.

“Can we head back to my place?” Jimin asked, shivering slightly “its cold hyung,”

“Anything for you baby,” Hoseok smiled at the younger after the greasy line, shaking his shoulders and laughing as he helped Jimin up and folded the blanket, putting it back in his backpack.

The trip back to Jimin’s house wasn’t very exciting, though Jimin was very flustered when Hoseok interlocked their fingers while they were on the bus. He blushed and looked away, not wanting the older to notice his pink cheeks.

They made it back to find that Jimin’s house was empty, his parents out to dinner and wouldn’t be back for another couple hours. They decided to watch a movie in Jimin’s room, Jimin taking the Hoseok’s hand as he led him up the stairs.

“Okay before you go in keep in mind I didn’t know you were going to come over so it might be a little messy.” Jimin explained, twisting the doorknob to show Hoseok inside.

“Jimin this is such a cute room!” Hoseok cooed, looking around while plopping himself down on the youngers bed. “What do you wanna watch?”

“Oh, I don’t know, you can choose. You are the guest after all.” Jimin sighed, opening Netflix on the TV and jumping onto the bed next to Hoseok.

They decided on some romantic comedy movie, after Hoseok quickly shot down Jimin’s suggestion of a horror film while they browsed. The movie began, and Jimin snuggled into the older, pressing his back firmly against Hoseok’s chest as he shifted his gaze to the TV.

They watched the movie for a while, until Hoseok got bored and decided that running a hand down Jimin’s sides while he rubbed his nose on Jimin’s nape was a good idea. Jimin’s breathed hitched, and he blushed. He immediately sat up and turned to the older.

“What are you-“ He tried to ask, but was cut off by Hoseok’s lips against his. They were soft and careful but experienced as they moved against his.

Jimin gasped and Hoseok took it upon himself to slide his tongue into the younger’s mouth, exploring the other while his hands moved to the hem of Jimin’s shirt, tugging lightly. Jimin didn’t know how far he wanted to go with the older today, but he knew that at the very least he wanted to feel Hoseok’s bare chest against him. He quickly tugged off his shirt, throwing it over his head and somewhere onto the floor. Jimin leaned back up to Hoseok, and attached their lips again, quickly getting addicted to his taste. Not wanting to be the only one shirtless, Jimin put his hands on Hoseok’s torso, smoothing it over the warm flesh as he moved it upwards.

“Okay you tease” Hoseok let out a breathy chuckle, breathing more heavily as he lifted his shirt over his head for the younger to see.

Jimin’s eyes were wide, taking in the expanse of tan and toned skin. He let his hands roam, not knowing where he found the sudden bravery, and continued to leave sloppy, open mouthed kisses against the older’s mouth. While his hands traced over the smooth skin and trace of abs on his stomach, Hoseok moved down, kissing and biting at the skin at Jimin’s neck. He let out a quiet breathy moan, and began to feel his pants tighten at the treatment. As he reached up to play wth the older’s s, he heard a sound from downstairs.

They both froze, keeping a friendly distance from each other as Jimin threw Hoseok’s shirt to him, shoving his body into his own shirt.

“Anyone home?” A voice from downstairs asked, as the sound of footsteps was getting closer.

“Just my friend, eomma!” Jimin replied, ignoring the exaggerated pout the older was throwing his way.

While Hoseok was introduced to Jimin’s mother, and pretended that he had to be home, Jimin thought that he was the luckiest guy in the world. He was able to have the unbelievably dorky, happy, and beautiful person in the world.

He couldn’t wait until their second date. 


A/N

So I'm not too happy with the ending of this but I had written about 2,000 words of this before hand and knew that I had to finish up this sequel eventually. This was all the plot I had planned, but I planned to have it all a little more drawn out. So please enjoy the stupid fluffy gets up to PG-13 maybe content that is in this chapter