001 Jealousy. (Mingyu Oneshot)

SEVENTEEN ONESHOTS!

It was a usual sunny monday morning, you wore on your school uniform and took your usual route to school when suddenly you felt someone take off your headphones before hearing a manly voice whisper into your ear, "Guess who?" You obviously knew that the voice belonged to your best friend, Mingyu but pretended not to know. 

"Yah, who's this? I'll call the police on you!" You said in a rather serious voice which was of course acting thanks to all of the drama classes you took. He then moved over beside you and ruffled your hair, "Aigo, you! It's me, you idiot." You frowned slightly and fixed your hair before running up to catch up with the giant.

 

The both of you walked into the school gate with smiles, chatting about what you both have been doing over the weekend. Suddenly you heard your name being called, you turned and saw an awfully shy boy handing you a box of chocolates, which were your favorite. "Here, take this." He said. You recognised the guy as Boo Seungkwan, a guy from another class, he was famous for his jokes and humour. After handing you the box of chocolates, the male quickly ran away with a face as red as a tomato.  You were getting love letters and gifts from different guys these days, ever since you started caring about your appearance. You tilted your head slightly and shrugged it off, opening the box of chocolates and taking a piece out, popping it into your mouth. Before you could take another piece, a hand came in and swept the box of chocolates away. "Don't eat that!" You were shocked and concerned, you never seen this side of Mingyu before. Out of concern, you placed the back of your palm on his forehead thinking maybe he was sick. Worriedly you asked, "Yah, Ming! are you okay? would you like to go to the nurse's office?" He pushed away your hand and walked off, going up to class. You puffed up your cheeks and picked up the chocolates, disposing of them and catching up with Mingyu. Just then, the school bell rang, concluding that it was the start of classes. You yelled out in frustration and quickly headed to class. Unfortunately, although being best friends, you both were in different classes which means the only time you could see each other is in the morning, lunch time or after school. 

 

Hours and hours had past, you spent the last few hours staring at the phone waiting for a text from Mingyu or something. You didn't see him during lunch neither did he wait for you after school, which he always did without fail. You were worried, you didn't know what was wrong. Mingyu was always cheerful and happy, you never seen Mingyu so upset. Whenever you receive love letter or a gift, the male would always sulk and look annoyed. You then decided to make the first move, after waiting for so long, you texted him: 

You quickly hurried out,  walking as fast as you can to find your best friend. It was quite dark but from far away you say a light on the ground, followed by more lights behind it. You were curious to find out what they were, nearing them, you noticed they were candles. The candles were placed in a path leading just to the place you and Mingyu usually meet at. You decided that it wouldn't hurt to follow the trail and see what's lies at the other end of the trail. As you were reaching the other end, you saw a tall man with broad shoulders, you couldn't tell who it was because it was dark. Being known for being curious and daring, you approached the strange looking man with caution. As you got closer, you realised the guy was none other than Mingyu. He was holding a bouquet of flowers with a card stuck on the front with the words, "I'm Sorry" on the front. He opened out his arms and you ran into them, hugging him tightly and burrying your face into his chest, snuggling against him. You then quickly asked, "Why have you been acting strangely lately?" He flushed a slight red before replying, voice shaking slightly, "I-I was jealous. You were always receiving love letters and gifts. Guys would always stare at you and try to start up a conversation with you. I was jealous and didn't want you to get taken away from me. I wanted to be the only one who would write you poems and give you flowers, I wanted to be the one who caused that cute smile of yours on your face. I wanted you to be my one and only and I still do. I have been thinking about this for long but.. will you be my girlfriend?" You burst into tears and hugged him tightly once again, "yes yes yes! of course I will!" His long slender hands then cupped your face, his face leaning down for a kiss. You felt his lips touch yours before pulling away and hearing him say, "I love you, Kim you."

 

 

 

A/N: Hello there my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this Mingyu oneshot. It's my first time writing fluff and tbh, it took me the LONGEST time ever to think of a plot. Do leave down comments on what you thought, what kind of scenarios would you like to see, who's one would you like to see next etc. anyways, thanks for all the support so far. 

love you guys ❤️