The Meeting

In The Mood For Love (Oh! Boy Series/Flower Boy Series tvN)

So-hee's POV

I woke up upon feeling the sun hit my face through the windows in my bedroom. I smiled as I got up and prepared myself to go to school... As I was walking on the bridge with my bicycle, I smiled to myself. 'Today is going to be a fun day! You can do this, Yoon So-hee!! Fighting!' I cheered silently as I continued walking. While walking I didn't notice that a group of boys were headed my way. Accidentally, one of them tripped on my bike. "Omo! Sorry!" I said, trying to keep my bike's balance. They held the arm of one of their friends who tripped on my bike. "Omo, I'm really really so sorry. Are you hurt?" I asked them. "Ah, it's okay.. It's our fault anyways. I'm Ki Young-tae. This is Kim Sang-doo, Hong Sang-tae, Kang Shin-woo and Jung Poong-sun." The guy wearing a lime green blazer answered. I looked at them and said, "Where are you guys going?" "School." Sang-doo said, casually. "But isn't school that way?" I pointed to the direction I was going. "Hehe... Right." Sang-doo answered, looking embarrassed. "So, we told you our names but you haven't told us yours." Shin-woo said. "Mianhae.. I'm Yoon So-hee by the way..." I said, extending my hand to them. Smiling, Young-tae shook my hand. "Nice to meet you!" "You too!!""