Epilogue : 002

A Man's Tears. ♥

 

***

 

Taehyung thought about it for a long time. He thought about his plan - should he continue it or cancel it?  The kiss - why did he kiss you? He doesn't know what's happening with his self anymore. But he decided to stick with the original plan. He already started it anyway , and he had no plan to change it. 


With a small nod , he sighed before pulling out his handphone from his pocket and typing a text message.

"Let's meet at the park later~ <3" 

 

He didnt know why his fingers were shaking when he quickly clicked the send button. 

 

 

 

***

 

 

When you recieved the text you got from Taehyung , you immediately went to the park after you finished your classes.

You huffed your cheeks as you looked around the park where Taehyung told you to meet him."Where is he?" You muttered. Checking the time , it was already 6:48pm. He told you to meet him at 4pm and you were already waiting for him since 3:50pm since you got out of the school a little bit earlier. 

 

 

"He probably forgot.. He had been busy these past few days.." you muttered under your breath before sighing and standing up from the swing you were sitting at.  You turned around , about to start walking home when something caught your eyes. You saw a familiar figure and you felt your chest tightening at the image you saw. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung - with a girl. 

 

 

You tried to convince yourself that she was probably just a close friend or a relative. Taehyung wouldn't cheat on you - He wouldnt , right?

His arms were wrapped around the girl's shoulders and they were laughing together happily. 

You froze when they faced each other and Taehyung started leaning closer to her face until his lips pressed hers. 

Unable to bear your feelings , you quickly turned around so you won't see it. 

You covered your mouth with a hand while the other one was clutching on your chest. You sobbed -  you tried to hold it in - but you can't. 

Tears wouldn't stop falling from your eyes and you closed your eyes , trying to relax yourself because you ere having a hard time breathing. 

You suddenly heard footsteps coming closer to you. Knowing that it is from Taehyung , you immediately wiped all your tears away and tried to act normal as possible. 

"Hi," Taehyung greeted you with a smile."Hello," you greeted him back , trying your best to fake a smile. - but that smile soon faded again."Taehyung-ah," you called softly. "Why?" He asked. 

"W-Who is she?" You stuttered , looking down on your feet.

"Oh , the girl earlier?" Taehyung asked.

*He's being honest so he isn't cheating , right? I need to trust him.* you thought. 

"Mhm," you responded.

"Oh , she's my n-new girlfriend," Taehyung slightly stammered - he didn't even know why. But he hid it by giving you a smirk. 

 

A confused expression was written all over your face as you looked up at him. "What?"

"My new girlfriend because I'm about to break up with you," He managed to say without stuttering.

You couldn't hold in the tears from your eyes anymore so you just let them flow.

 

"What? You're crying?" Taehyung asked , scoffing. His own words that came from his own mouth - yet he wanted to punch his self for being a jerk. 

Why was his heart aching when seeing you cry?

 

"Were you hurt?" he asked, "Did you take our relationship seriously?" 

 

You closed your eyes as his painful words continued to hit you. 

 

"Well , sorry but I didn't." Taehyung continued , "I never took our relationship seriously," - Lie."It was just a game," - Lie. "You were just my toy," - Lie. 
"And I--" Taehyung stopped for a second.  

 

*I never meant to fall in love with you. I was supposed to hurt you for my revenge.* He thought , but he said the opposite words. 

"I never loved you. I just wanted to hurt you--"

 

He was cut off when you slapped  his cheek. 

His cheek was supposed to hurt. But why was his chest aching more?

"I never asked you to love me , Taehyung." You said , tears still flowing on your cheeks. 

Taehyung stared at you with a blank expression - but he actually hated the fact that he's making you cry right now. 

 

"I - I never asked you to love me. I never asked you to talk to me or approach me , I never asked you to date me , and most especially!" you said , glaring at him. "- I never asked you to hurt me." your voice cracked at the end of your statement. 

 

Taehyung didn't respond. What was he supposed to say anyway? That he didn't cheat and it was a lie? No , it had been made already. It can't be taken back anymore.

 

Hearing no response , you heaved a deep sigh before starting to walk away but stopped midway when Taehyung held your wrist. 

"I-I hope you'll be happy and find a better man," Taehyung muttered , loud enough for you to hear. 

 

You scoffed , "I don't think I can do that. You know why?" you said. Taehyung didn't say anything but he was listening to you.
"Because even though I hate you so much right now!-" you said , "I still love you so much," you managed to say before you broke down in tears again. 

 

Not wanting him to see you cry anymore , you ran away. 

As if on cue , it started raining hard. Taehyung closed his eyes.

The tears that Taehyung tried his best to hold in earlier finally flowed from his eyes continously. 

 

He was soaked from the rain - but he didn't care. 

Looking infront , he saw the ring that he gave you on the swing that you sat on earlier. 

He walked to it with a bitter smile before slowly picking it up. 

 

Wrapping it around his hand , he slowly put it near his chest area as if hugging it before he closed his eyes again and sighed deeply. 

 

 

"It's okay to cry," he muttered , tears not stopping from flowing. 

 

"It's okay to cry because I'm a human too," Taehyung muttered , remembering the words that you taught him. 

 

"And it's okay to cry," he said before opening his eyes and he stared at the ring in his hand. "If the person is worth it," 

 

Still staring at the ring , Taehyung smiled at it and images of you started flashing inside his mind. The ring got wet because of the rain and also because of Taehyung's tears. 

"You're worth my tears," he muttered before sobbing. He slowly kissed the ring and closed his eyes before smiling. 

 

 

"I'm sorry , and I love you."

 

 


 

Hi! Thank you for reading~♥

I know it wasn't good enough , I'm sorry.

I didn't read this again or edit because I'm too busy with school works and everything so I'm sorry for the wrong grammar or whatever. 

Please leave a comment below♥ I would really appreciate it. ^^

Once again , thank you very much - aw! hahaha jk. XD ♥♥