Unknowing

A Sweet Dream or A Beautiful Nightmare

 

 

It was fuzzy. That was the only thing that registered into his mind at first. Seokjin's heart was racing as he had not a single idea as to what he's doing in such a place.

People. There were people walking around him, yet their faces were all blurry. There were families with kids, there were teenage couples, there were groups of friends, yet the only sound he heard was that of a strange music. A music that for some reason, reminds him of fear and joy at the same time. And oddly enough, it was comforting since it was the only familiarity he had in this god forsaken place.

 

And Seokjin decides to find the source of that music.

 

It was night. Definitely, since not a single ray of sunlight is seen. And somehow, Seokjin found himself standing in front of a large, majestic-looking carousel. It was empty as not a single being occupied it and the odd music was currently blaring right at him.

The carousel was big enough that it could approximately fit 15 fully grown adults. And just like any other carousel, it had poles and horses and carriages and other rides where people could sit or hold on to when it starts spinning.

Seokjin's feet moved on their own. He stepped into the carousel and walked around, intrigued by the rides when suddenly one peculiar statue caught his eye.

 

It was that of a man.

 

How odd.

 

Although not remembering anything, Seokjin knew for sure that it is unusual to find human statues in a carousel. And what's more, this statue looked too human-like. He was tall, taller than Seokjin himself. And he has a strong built with his hair covering part of his forehead. He was expressionless yet something about those eyes, those soft eyes that seem to be gazing into the distant caught Seokjin's attention.

 

If it wasn't for the fact that this statue was covered entirely out of gold paint, from head to toe, Seokjin would have thought that he was a living being, only frozen in place.

 

All of a sudden, the carousel started moving with a sudden jerk, causing Seokjin to lunge foward, into the statue.

While holding onto the "man", Seokjin looked around, and saw that he was still the only person in the carousel. Another sudden jerk and the carousel started spinning faster. He felt his heart hammering against his rib cage.

Seokjin held onto the statue tighter and closed his eyes, willing the carousel to stop spinning. The brunette was so focused on the carousel gaining speed, that he didn't notice when a pair of hands wrap themselves around him. And when the carousel finally started slowing down, he heard something.

 

It was someone's heartbeat, right beside his ear.

 

He immediately noticed the hands around him and slowly pulled away, hoping that his mind was playing tricks on him.

 

And he saw a pair of eyes staring directly at him.

 

Seokjin gasped and let go, taking a few steps back. In place of the statue was a fine looking young man. With crimson red hair, wearing a black long sleeved shirt and tight leather pants.

Seokjin stared at the man before noticing that the carousel is spinning really slowly. And a single word came hammering into his mind.

 

RUN

 

The brunette jumped out of the still moving carousel and ran without a specific direction. There were only a few people with blurry faces walking around, making it easier for him to run.

Seokjin looked back to see if anyone was running after him, and sure enough, the mysterious man was chasing him.

Feeling the fear creep up at him, Seokjin decided pick up his speed. He saw a huge gate in the distance which looked like the main entrance and heaved a sigh of relief.

Seokjin was only a few meters away from the gate when he felt a hand grab at his shirt and pulled him back. He fell into a warm body and felt hands securing around his waist. Seokjin thrashed around as the man lift him up effortlessly and walked the opposite direction, away from the gate.

"Let me go! LET ME GO!!!"

But the only reply Seokjin got was a tightened grip around his waist. Seokjin continued trashing and screaming yet the red head seemed unfazed by it, nor did the blurry-faced people who have been walking around like nothing had been heard or seen.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

Seokjin was pushed into the cabin of a ferris wheel. He sat there quietly, having his energy out from all the screaming and struggling he'd been doing. The red head entered after Seokjin and closed the door and the ferris wheel begin moving immediately.

 

They stayed in silence, one occupied with the view outside, while the other constantly glancing and sending daggers at the other. They sat opposite each other, the red head by the door on the far right, and Seokjin on the far left.

 

The 15 minute of silence was awkward in Seokjin's part and he still had questions unanswered.

 

"You there, why am I here and who are you?"

 

The other male never moved nor did he so much as flinched from Seokjin's harsh tone.

 

"HEI! You forced me here, the least you could do is answer me!"

 

"............"

 

"ARE YOU DEAF!?!?!?"

 

".........."

 

Seokjin grit his teeth as he pulled at the white blazer he was using, nails digging into the innocent clothing. He turned to look outside, mumbling under his breath.

 

Unaware of the pair of eyes that have turned to look at him.

 

The view outside captured the shorter male's attention as he finally took notice of something peculiar.

 

There wasn't a single light seen.

 

The ground was pitch black from the below the ferris wheel to as far as Seokjin could see. He had his eyebrows pulled together as a million more questions ran through his mind. But his thoughts were cut short when he heard the other's voice.

 

"Kim Namjoon."

 

Seokjin's eyes widen at the unexpected deep voice, which was layered with dominance. And the brunette felt himself blushing a little.

What! Why the hell am I blushing!?

 

Seokjin looked up at the reflection on the window, and felt a shiver run down his spine as he met with the strong gaze fixated on him.

The brunette held the stare, feeling his heart beating wildly, when a bright light illuminated the entire cabin, blinding him.

 

And Namjoon's voice was the last thing he heard before closing his eyes.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

The next thing Seokjin knew, he was no longer in the cabin. He was sitting outside a cafe on a warm sunny day. Instead of being confused at how he got there, Seokjin's mind was occupied with three words, running around his head, accompanied by a deep, velvety voice.

 

 

"Remember me, love."

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

This story was suppose to be a one-shot, but I got carried away, AGAIN. So there's gonna be another 2 chapters  of this mess of weirdness. Does this story feel rushed? Cause if it is please do say so in the comments and I could correct my writing style.

This whole chapter, as I had said, was based on a dream I had. The next chapters are not.

Once again comment, suscribes and upvotes are much appreciated. 

Unill next time, ciao~