Final.

Candy Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV:

If I go to their dorm, do you think they'll get mad? I asked myself. Nah, I've been there plenty of times. They won't mind. I got my lazy off my couch and dressed in something casual. You never know when they'll get back. I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied in how I looked. With my phone in my backpack and a smile on my face, I was headed out the door. Seventeen's dorm, I'm coming for ya!

A 20 minute bus ride and another 5 minute walk later, I arrived in front of Seventeen's dorm in Gangnam. Being the girlfriend of one of the members gives me special privileges. I knew different ways for getting inside the dorm. There was a back door that can easily be unlocked, a window on the side of the dorm was always unlocked, and there was actually an underground passageway but I think I've already said too much. But since Junghan didn't want me to go through all that trouble, he just gave me a spare key. Which made my life 1000 times easier.

I pulled off the case of my phone and took out the key from my phone case. Oh, don't act so surprised, I'm pretty sure we've done that at least once in our life, don't deny. I pushed the key into the key hole and twisted it. 

Once I got the door opened, I held my breath for a few seconds before my gag reflexes kicked in. Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. What in the world is that awful smell? I can't breathe, someone save me. Never fear. Luckily, I'm always prepared. I scrambled through my backpack and found my face mask. I wrapped it around my mouth and proceeded my way into their dorm. 

Their dorm, how can I put this, is a complete and utter disaster. Caos. Way to keep things clean guys. Real mature. Well, might as well clean this mess up while I'm here. 

I started with the living room first. Picking up the garbage and dusting the empty tables. From there, I went to the kitchen and washed the dirty dishes (which I have to say, was a mountain of dirty plates, cups, glass, and utensils). After washing the dishes, I decided to organize their kitchen cabinets and also the refrigerator. 

Now that the easy part is done, I can move on to their bedrooms. Brace yourself. Depending on who sleeps in each room, determines how messing the room is. Vernon, for example, sleeps on the couch in the living room. No work to be done there since I already did it. But three people sharing the same bedroom can be quite the hassle. 

A few centuries later, I finally finished cleaning all the rooms. Now, all that's left is to vacuum. I always save this part for last because it's the easiest thing to do when you've already cleaned everything else. I grabbed the vacuum out of the closet and plugged it in to the nearest outlet. Just before I could turn the vacuum on, my stomach started to growl. I looked at the time on my phones and realized that it was already 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Huh, I should probably eat something. I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter