Chapter 2

My Second and Last Love

 

"Vic, where are you?" Asked Yanin

 

"Nin, I’m so so sorry. I cant make it tonight.. Please check in for me.. Pretty Please?"

 

"Aish, just because you’re getting married before me that’s why I will let this pass. And if you weren’t my best friend..."

 

"Thanks Nin! I owe you a lot.. Love you!"

 

"Eew you’re so cheesy. That’s what you get being with Hae a lot. I can’t even stand both of you when you’re together. You’re making every single jealous!"

 

"Believe me, you'll be like this when you already found your soul mate.. I’m just blessed I found mine earlier.."

 

"Alright alright..  so much for the sweet thingy. I got to go now and save lives. "

 

"Haha.. ok Nin.. Thanks a lot! I will do the same once your already engaged and getting married as well.."

 

"Yeah right. I 'll take note of that. Bye Vickie. Take care ok?"

 

"I will. Bye!"

 

-------------

 

 

"V, are you all set?" Asked Donghae as he put their luggages in the car.

 

"Yeah, D. Be out in a sec."

 

Vic placed her cell phone in her bag and made a quick retouch of her makeup. She sprayed on her Bulgari perfume which was a gift of her best friend's mom to her. Her Best friend’s mom was really fond of her to the point where she would push her to date one of his sons, which actually has a huge crush on her. No wonder Donghae has been so jealous of him whenever he would see him near her.  Well, just one of the men Hae is jealous of. Actually, Hae is jealous of almost all the guys that are near her. Well, blame her beauty and charm for that.

 

"V………" called Hae…

 

"Yeah coming." Vic rushed out of the Lee's vacation house and ran to the car where Donghae has been waiting for her. She smiled as she sees him leaning in the car with his arms crossed in his chest. He wears his ray ban glasses matched with a black polo shirt. He looked so y in his get up plus he wears those killer smile that would make all girls knees weaken.

 

"Took you so long in there."

 

"Just talked to Nin awhile ago. She'll be taking charge of my duty tonight so we're in no hurry."

 

"Ow. Is it just Nin?" Asked Donghae with a tone of slight jealousy.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean did you really just talked to Nin? No one else?"

 

Vic sighed upon hearing her fiancé’s jealous question. "It’s just Nin. If your worried about Chan Oppa, my answer is no. I haven't talked to him for quite a long time already. "

 

"Ow. I wasnt ..” Hae wasn’t able to finish what he was going to say when Vic cut him “I know you so well Mr. Lee Donghae. No need to beat around the bush” “and Hae, don’t you trust me? We’ll be getting married within 3 weeks and yet you’re still jealous of every guy that talked or come near me. “

 

“Vic I’m sorry. I just can’t help it. Look at you, you’re just stunningly gorgeous that even those dying people in the hospital will force their eyes open just to look at you. Blame your beauty for my jealousy.”

“Donghae!”

“What? Just stating a fact here. But I think I’ll just get used to that, but only with the patients ok? But nurses and doctors are totally different cases. Arasso?”

“Whatever” teased Vic.

“Yah! Victoria Song Qian!”

“Hahaha.. What? Lee Donghae?”

“Aisshh!”

“Awww, jealous much? My pabo fiancé, come here” Vic cuddled her sulky fiancé and comforted him. “You never really fail to flatter me with your jealousy my dear Donghae.. that’s why I also never fail to tease you!” She moved away from him a little to look at his face, his pouty face but nevertheless, the most handsome and angelic face in her eyes.. She lightly pinched his nose and sweetly said “The world is so big but will be empty without you by my side.. You’re my one and only Hae..” Smile immediately curved up his lips upon hearing those lovely words from his fiancé. He immediately took a quick peck in her lips and pokes her head lightly.

“Come on, we should better get going before ants eats us up here. You’re so cheesy!”

“Look who’s talking?”

“Come here gorgeous..” as Donghae possessively wrapped his arm in Vic’s waist and lead her to the passenger car. He opened the door and assisted her sit before closing her door and proceeding to the driver side.

-----------------------------------

 

“Have you already taken your leave?”

“I’m still trying to fix some schedules, but I’ll make it work out.”

“You better be Dr. Song, because I don’t want to get married in the Emergency Room.”

“Definitely not in the Emergency Room”.. “maybe in the Operating Room?”

“Song Qian” said Donghae with an authoritative voice. He turned all serious while driving carefully on their way home.

“That was a joke!”.. “C’mon, loosen up, I’m just kidding..”

“Then it ain’t funny Victoria” you can hear the irritation and seriousness in his voice. He rarely calls her Victoria, not unless he’s pissed or irritated just like now.

“We’ve already discussed this Vic. We need to give time in our wedding preparations. Good thing our parents are very supportive of us and they volunteered to take care of everything. But Vic, its only 3 more weeks before our wedding day and you still haven’t sorted out your schedule..” Donghae trying his best not to sound mad at his fiancé. Honestly, he really understands her. He knows how hard it is to plan your schedule where you don’t know what to plan for. His fiancé is a doctor, and a very passionate and dedicated doctor. She’s always on call and willing to extend her time when duty calls and every time that happens, he always tries his best to understand her situation. But this time, it different. They’re getting married and for once, cant he be selfish? He just wanted to have the perfect wedding day for her.

“Vic, I want to see you walk down the church aisle with your wedding dress on. I want to see all our family members stand in the side of the church and look at you with awe because you’re the most beautiful and stunning bride they will ever see in their lives. Vic, I want you to experience that… just this once Vic, please.” Hearing him plead to her makes her heart ache.

 

He pulled of the car on the side of the street to have a better glance at his fiancé. All this time, Vic just held her head low and looks at her hands in her lap. She understands how Donghae is feeling and she really knows where he’s coming from. She knows she have to give this time to him, to her, for their future, but how?

 

---------------------

A/N: whew.. sorry if the chap bores you but i have to build-up their relationship first before......

hope to hear your comments.. now i know how important comments are,, haha.. i wont be a silent reader anymore.. 

hearing people comment about your story makes your heart grow and be more inspired in writing.. =)

i hope to get more inspiration from you guys!

thanks in advance!