Chapter 1

My Second and Last Love

 

Donghae and Victoria are seating in the sand while watching the sun set..

 

"I hope this will be our forever.." said Victoria.

 

"Why, do you have doubts with me?" said Donghae

 

"Its not like that.. Of course I’m so sure about my love for you, and your love for me. What I’m just meaning to say is that I hope this perfect moment we have now will never end. That no other things or circumstances will hinder our relationship. I’m just afraid that one day,…"

 

"Oh V, don’t stress yourself in thinking about that. I love you and that’s what’s important ok... My heart breaks in seeing you this sad and stressed." Whispered Donghae while he caressed Vic’s cheeks. He then leaned towards her and kissed her lightly in the nose. After the kiss, he maintained their distance to be able to closely see her face. The face he always misses even if it’s just minutes after they've parted. The face that he will always cherish forever.

------

He stared at her face like there's no tomorrow. He slowly traces the perfect contours of her face. Her big bunny eyes that melts his heart just be looking at them.  Her perfect nose that he always pinches when she acts childish towards him. Her smooth cheeks that turns tomato red after he says how much he loves her. Her kissable lips that drives him crazy even with the slightest contact of it. Oh how he loves this woman so dearly! He cant spend his life without her. His air, his life…

-------

Vic closed her eyes when Donghae kissed her at the tip of her nose. The kiss that is full of warmth and sincere love. The kiss that is like a blanket of protection, an assurance that she will forever be loved. She felt her heart beats faster by the contact of his lips to her nose. Oh how I love this man!

-------

After the kiss, she slowly opened her eyes as she can feel a loving stare towards her. Their gaze locked. She can see the warmth in her fiancé’s eyes. She sees so much love in those stares that melts her heart even more..

 

“I love you"

 

"And i love you so" she uttered…

Donghae embraced Vic tightly. He kissed her temple before he breaks their hug and turn to the beautiful sunset in their midst. Donghae placed his hand in vic's waist and held her closer. Vic smiled at her fiance's action. It’s his reassurance that he'll always be with her no matter what.

 

---------------------------

"Weeks from now, you will officially be mine. Future Mrs. Lee Donghae." Donghae said confidently and smiled at his beautiful fiancé.  "No one can ever come to you again to give you flowers and chocolates and promising the moon and stars for you arasso?"

"Haha. Threatened are you Mr.  Lee Donghae?"

"Yah!"

"haha.. Your so paranoid! Of course not! I am yours and so your mine. Even if they bring me the whole universe, if you’re not in there, I wont ever accept that. Satisfied?" Vic said sweetly at his future groom. She leaned on his right shoulder while tightening the hold of their clasped hands. In her mind, no one can ever replace Hae to her. He is all she ever wanted. All she could ever wish for... Her world, her life..

----------------------------

"I can’t anymore wait my V…"

Dongahe moved and disentangled himself to Vic. He stood and his face so serious. Vic became confused with his action and just stared at her boyfriend.

 

"Vic, I know I've already proposed to you and you already said yes. And I forbid you to ever take back your answer. Got it? But I just cant wait anymore.."

 

Donghae kneeled and took Vic’s hand in his. He leaned closer to Vic as he sweetly whispered "will you marry me tomorrow my song qian?"

 

Vic shocked at Hae's proposition. "But we will be married in 3weeks."

 

"I know I know ok. But I can’t anymore wait. I can’t anymore bare the fact that I can still lose you. I just want to be sure."

 

Vic moved her hands from Donghae's hold. She cupped her finance’s worried face as she slowly lifted herself up and kissed Donghae in the lips. "I will not leave you.. Ever.."

 

Donghae pouted and is about to retort when Vic didn’t answer his question directly but Vic immediately cut him and said "Yes…. I will never ever take back my answer and even if how many times you ask me to marry you, I will forever say yes.." Vic smiled sweetly.

 

"My love will not set like the sun. My love will always be as bright as the noon as long as you’re with me. I love you very much my Song Qian."

 

"I love you too Lee Donghae."

----------------------

 

The sun and the sea became their witness into their love that grew even more by that moment.

 

As love grew even fonder between the couple, will fate be with or against them?