Final.

It's An Off Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Riae's POV:

Ugh. Is it morning already? I thought. The sun was shining through the curtains and onto to my bed sheets, making the world more bright than it was supposed to be at 8 in the morning. Why do I feel so heavy? I looked over my shoulder and found a giant sleeping next to me. Oh, just kidding, it was only Mingyu. He had both his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

He must be really tired. Yesterday was the last day of promotions and he didn't come home til 2:30am. Poor baby. I should make him breakfast. I carefully removed his arms from my waist and stood up from my bed. I tip-toed my way out of the bedroom and left the door slightly opened. 

I made my way into the kitchen and took out 3 frying pans, just to save some time. I don't think Mingyu was going to wake up for a while. Looking through the fridge, I found a pack of bacon, a couple of eggs, and milk. I opened the cabinent and took out the pancake mix. With all my equipment and ingredients, I was ready to make my boyfriend breakfast.

 

Mingyu's POV:

Omgomgomg light in my eyes, light in my eyes. Ouch. I groaned unpleasantly as I struggled to open my opens. Before my eyes could meet the world, I felt the emptiness in my arms. I frantically moved my arms in hopes of making contact with my girlfriend, Kim Riae. I finally opened my eyes and sat up on the bed, looking around the room to find Riae. Why isn't she here? She left me all alone. Rude. 

Once the smell of of bacon filled my nose, my senses were fired up and alive.  A small smile crept upon my face knowing it was Riae. I walked down the hall leading me into the kitchen where Riae was evenly dividing the food into 2 different plates. I silently went up behind her and abruptly back-hugged her, wrapping my arms tight around her torso. I felt her jump n surprise. 

"Holy sh-" before Riae could ever finish her sentence, I bent over to give her a light peck on her check.

"Where were you this morning? Hm? Our first time sleeping together and you left me alone on the bed in the morning. That's kind of rude don't you think?" I gave her a little smirk and raised my eyebrows. She was ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter