~1~

Hazel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here is what kitty jongin looks like, with hazel-coloured eyes, of course ^.^ happy reading~

Kyungsoo is NOT girly.

Well maybe a bit. Especially when he sees puppies and kitties wandering on the street on their own and he starts squealing and chasing after them for loads of petting. Yep. Totally manly. Not girly in one bit.

Hmph. Judgemental people.

It was a nice, warm evening, and Kyungsoo was walking out of his college, heading back to his dorm. Besides a bag containing his books and laptop slung on his back, he held a plastic bag filled with cans of tuna and small packets of dog food and cat food.

He’s on his way to see a friend.

Humming a tune, Kyungsoo hurried over to the usual place he had been visiting over the past six months, the shabby storeroom located behind the dorm guardhouse.

And there he was.

“Hazel~ Kyungsoo is here to see you~” Kyungsoo gushed once he reached the spot, crouching down to marvel at the manifestation of pure cuteness stretching from a nap then padding forth to welcome him.

“Meow~”

Hazel is a kitten. A beautiful, silver-furred kitten, with black and white streaks lining its body and striking hazel-coloured eyes. Those eyes mesmerized Kyungsoo so much he decided to name the kitten as Hazel. Half a year ago when 3rd year of college started, Kyungsoo met the little guy by chance as he strolled around the apartment, and he has made it a priority to visit it at least once a day.

Hazel came forth and rubbed itself around Kyungsoo’s crouched legs and drooped arms, purring contentedly to see its favourite person coming to visit. Kyungsoo sighed at the affection and marvelled at how Hazel has grown in half a year. From a furry ball of fluff to the sleek, adolescent kitty now before him, Kyungsoo could barely hold back a tear.

After the usual feeding, and not to mention excessive rubbing, Kyungsoo stood up to go back to his dorm room. Hazel let out a distraught meow and started to follow Kyungsoo.

“No, Hazel. Dorm rules say no pets allowed.” Kyungsoo bent down and gave Hazel ear scratches, explaining to it like it would understand. “Sorry Hazel, I’ll visit tomorrow~”

Kyungsoo missed the glint in the kitten’s eyes when it sat down and curled its tail around its front paws when he straightened and turned around.

Leaving the adorable kitty behind, Kyungsoo waved goodbye and trotted up to his room, thinking about dinner and homework like a normal college student would.

But life is taking an unexpected turn for Kyungsoo, when he finds himself anywhere but normal.

 

The next day, Kyungsoo stuck to his usual routine, checking his bag of supplies to ensure that the cans of tuna are enough for the week.

But when he reached the place, Hazel was nowhere to be found.

“Hazel? Hazel where are you?” Searching high and low, doubling back to the storeroom twice, Kyungsoo still could not find his silver kitty.

A worried Kyungsoo decided to call it a day and made a mental note to keep searching for Hazel tomorrow.

That night Kyungsoo couldn’t sleep well.

It wasn’t just stress from college life, and it wasn’t worrying over Hazel’s whereabouts either… it was as if… something was going to happen and his senses are mildly tingling.

He managed to fall asleep anyway.

A loud scrape, and a thump. Kyungsoo woke with a start in shock.

Pulling out his phone under his pillow, he finds the time to be a bit over 5 am in the morning. He groaned, and decided to get out of bed to investigate, or at least get a glass of water.

Shuffling into the dark living room, Kyungsoo was rubbing his eyes, half-open from sleep, when he realized the window was open.

“Wha… I thought …*yawn* I closed it last night…” cursing his bad memory, Kyungsoo moved forward to shut the gaping window, shuddering as the cold wind snuck into the apartment.

Done with the gesture, Kyungsoo hugged himself and yawned again, shuffling back in the direction of his room.

In his sleepy state, he was not fast enough to sense danger and before he knew it, a hand landed on his shoulder from behind and pulled him down.

“WHAM!”

Kyungsoo’s back hit the corridor floor and he gasped in shock.

A dark figure loomed above Kyungsoo, with strong hands pinning him down on both shoulders and thighs straddling him.

Kyungsoo was too shocked to react with anything.

As fast as the intruder appeared, it vanished, leaving Kyungsoo confused and the space empty except for himself. He sat up slowly, blinking and swallowing spit, patting his chest. He was breathing heavily, trembling with adrenaline coursing through his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter