Two; 2

After Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dug dug dug... a white mattress quickly pushed by some men in all white. The muscular body that laid on the bed was unpowered because of red thing like a spider stuck on his chest. The thing was gnawed his energy.

 

Dug! A high bump wiggled the body on the mattress, but it didn't make him sensible.

 

They arrived in the enclosed room, one of the white man switched on the lamp above the body on the bed. The lamp was so bright and strong.

 

Soon after that the other white man removed the red thing on the body's chest. It left a deep spider symbol. Straightaway, the other shot the man with a light blue colored liquid. The man groaned, eyes still closed but his body began convulsing. The liquid was fighting inside with his DNA.

 

They didn’t wait him to be awaked and moved him to another room. They laid him down on plastic bed and locked the room, leaving him.

 

One of the white man changed his direction to the center room of Umbrella.

 

"How was it?" U-Know asked, spinning his chair to face him. He lifted one of his leg to another leg, staring intensly at his employee with black golden pen between his fingers.

 

"We only could catch one," Dor! The bloods were dripping slowly from the hole on the white man head. U-Know’s pen was smoked.

 

"Why nobody can do my task diligently?! They better die than life," he muttered, angrily. Rising up from his seat, he walked to death body that dirtying his floor. Rolled his eyes as he kicked the head of him.

 

"Max! Give this one to yours, it's so disgusting," he acted like wanted to throw up and back to focus with his hologram monitor.

 

"My things don't like dead prey Prof," carefully Max replied, recalling the Satan pen still

lingering in U-Know's fimgers.

 

U-Know awared of Max's nervousness. He smirked and put down his pen.

 

"What about you Xiah?" U-Know walked closer to the said guy. Xiah immediatelly pressed the button, checking the condition of his things for a while.

 

"Err... just Zombie, they are always hungry," uttered him seeing how Zombies had begun to punch the glass room violently.

 

“Huh!” fizzed U-Know,

 

"We can't add their folks, bring and burn him now!!" commanded by U-Know. Two

 white men came and picked the death body. Left it trail on the floor with fresh blood. U-Know sat on his seat again and cleaned off the blood that flight to his face.

 

“Gross,” he mumbled.

 

The death body got carried to the fuel room. They stopped in front of big stove that ready to receive some coals.

 

“He really has worst luck,” said one of them.

 

"He was stupid, how can someone want to be victimized," another one said, opening the door of the stove. It was so hot. If he didn't use the glove, his hands were sure would get burned.

 

"What do you mean hyung?" the first one spoke again, lifting the death body.

 

"He happily wanted to say that they are failed their mission, stupid," the older replied. He helped the younger to lift the death body.

 

"Yeah, nobody actually wants this Kangin hyung, but everyone who works here must be ready to die," They threw the body.

 

"Ssh! Don't say something like that Ryeowook. This place has so many cameras. They can kill you in no time," Kangin showed the younger his serious face. Ryeowook snorted before followed Kangin after he had closed the door of the stove. 

 

###

 

“Unnie!” Krystal called her, approaching her older sister. Jessica smiled at her.

 

“Where are umma and appa?” asked Jessica. Krystal pouted.

 

"They already took off from the airport," answered the younger. Jessica nodded and Krystal's head softly.

 

"Unnie shower first, then rest, I will make some foods for dinner," Krystal said, cheerfully. Jessica nodded. As soon as Krystal had gone, she took the towel and disappeared inside bathroom.

 

"Unnie! The dinner is ready!" she called, pulling one chair to sit.

 

Soon after that Jessica came out, taking a seat next to her sister.

 

They prayed then started to take each other spoon.

 

"How's your school?" Jessica asked, making a topic for conversation.

 

"Hm, it's great, but there's something weird," Krystal played with . Jessica didn't reply her immediately, her mind suddenly fly to illegal organization that famous in the city.

 

That organization caused the city became empty. People rarely came out from their house. Although stayed inside was dangerous too, they chose that.

 

Because Jessica and Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter