002

The Unexpected

At breakfast Jimin was talkative telling everyone about his mom and what he liked to do and other fun facts about himself.

Baekhyun walked in in the middle with make up on, the others looked at him with raised eyebrows. Jimin spoke up "good morning bacon!!" 

Baekhyun looked at him "hi" he said and grabbed a plate and put food on it before walking into the living room and sat on the couch watching the drama that was on the tv.

Jimin pouted but went back to eating.

Xiumin looked at Baekhyun "seriously whats up with him?" he asked and looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shrugged "Its not my responsibility to tell you" he said and finished eating before cleaning his plate 

Xiumin sighed and shoved the rest of his food into his mouth and cleaned up.

He walked into the living room and sat next to Baekhyun "hey can you please tell me whats wrong??" he asked

Baekhyun shook his head "no" he said eyes not leaving the screen,

Xiumin sighed "tell me when you're ready then" he said.

Baekhyun didn't respond. He just got up and walked to the kitchen throwing out his almost full plate of food and walked back to his room and closed the door laying on his bed.

Chen walked in when he finished and sat down next to Baekhyun "Don't try to tell me to get out when it's my room too" he said rubbing Baekhyuns back.

Baekhyun sighed, "Kids are so annoying..." he mumbled into his pillow"

Chen pouted "You should at least try to get along with the kid... don't just judge a kid because hes a kid, not all kids are the same." 

Baekhyun looked at him.

Chen smiled at him "just try?" he asked giving Baek the puppt eyes.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "don't make that face you look ugly" he said.

Chen pouted and started to tickle Baekhyun "yah! Take it back!" 

Baekhyun gasped and tried to hold back laughs but soon gave up and bursted into laughter, he held his stomach "o-ok! i.... i take it back! y-you're very pretty!" 

Chen pouted "yah! i'm not pretty!" he said and stopped tickling Baekhyun but kept him pinned down "call me Chen the most wonderful, handsome and iest person you know"

Baekhyun looked at him "Chen Chen you are the most wonderful, handsomely pretty, and iest being that has ever walked this earth" he said 

Chen wanted to complain about the pretty part but smiled "thank you" he said and stood up.

Baekhyun sighed."I hope you know i'm not going to talk to the kid" he said

Chen pouted "why~" he asked whining.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "I have my reasons" he said

Chen sighed "will you share those reasons one day?" he asked.

Baekyun shrugged "Maybe" he said 

Chen nodded "just tell us when you're ready ok?"

Baekhyun nodded "fine"

Chen left the room leaving Baekhyun alone.


Later on after Baekhyun had came out they were sitting in the living room Baekhyun sitting on Kais lap, Jimin on Xiumin, Luhan with Sehun, Lay with Kris, Suho with D.O, Tao laying on Chanyeols lap, and Chen sitting on a recliner.

They were either talking sleeping or watching TV.Baekhyun played with Kai's hands as Kai talked to Sehun and Xiumin.

Jimin got off Xiumins lap and walked over to Baekhyun and grabbed his hand "You have pretty hands" he said playing with Baekhyuns fingers.

Baekhyun pulled his hand away "So I've been told" he said

Baekhyun saw Chen glaring at him and pouted, he slowly gave his hand back to Jimin so he could continue to play with it.

Jimin smiled wide and touched his palm and played with the nails.

Xiumin saw this and noticed how hesitant Baekhyun was. and how Baekhyun barely looked at Jimin.

The manager came in "boys, you have a photo shoot later on for nature republic so start to get ready" he said

Baekhyun was the first to get up. "do we have to wear anything specific?" he asked

"We have outfits there for you so wear what you want there" he said 

Baekhyun nodded and walked to his room and went to his dresser and started to pick out what to wear, he soon decided and went in the shower.

He came out later in

 

The others showered and got changed as well.

Xiumin talked to the manager "what about Jimin?"

"He'll come with us, I bet the girls won't mind watching him for a bit, and the first ones done with the shoot will go home first and Jimin can go with them."

Xiumin nodded and went in the shower bringing Jimin in with him.

He put his cloths on first before going through Jimins bag to find him cloths "you don't have much cloths..." he said 

Luhan heard this "ILL TAKE HIM SHOPPING!!" 

Xiumin looked at him "uh... sure"

Luhan smiled wide "yes!!"

Jimin giggled and started to put on the cloths Xiumin picked out.

They were soon all ready and they got into the vans and drove to the photo shoot. Baekhyun Xiumin Luhan and Chen were the first to finish and they were driven home along with Jimin. 

Baekhyun was sitting in his room and was debating on whether or not he should try to get along with Jimin. Jimin walked into his room and climbed onto his bed. Baekhyun looked at him "Hi Jimin" he said softly.

Jimin smiled wide "Hi bacon!" 

:Please don't call me bacon" Baekhyun said

"But thats your name!" Jimim said confused.

Baekhyun gave a small smile and a soft laugh "no... its Baek Hyun" he said 

Jimins mouth formed an 'O' shape and giggled "I-Im sorry" he said "Baekhyun" he said

Baekhyun smiled "Its ok" he said 

Jimin looked around the room "What are you doing in here alone?" he asked pouting

Baekhyun shrugged "I like being alone sometimes" he said 

Xiumin heard this when he was walking around looking for Jimin and stood at the door "Yeah right... you're the last person that wants to be alone" he said

Baekhyun pouted and Jimin turned around "daddy!" he giggled. 

Xiumin smiled coming inside and sat down on Baekhyuns bed

"What are you two doing in here?" Xiumin asked.

"just talking about stuffs" Jimin giggled.

Luhan came in "Jimin lets go shopping!!" he said excitedly.

Jimin smiled and looked at Xiumin "can I daddy??" he asked

"of course but Luhan... if you lose him I swear I will-" "I know I know now come on Jiminnie! Chen Chens coming too" he said and jimin grabbed his hand and ran out with Luhan, a few minutes later Xiumin heard the door close and it was just him and Baek.

Xiumin turned to Baekhyun who looked everywhere but him.

Xiumin pouted "Baek... whats up with you? really... I'm worried... please tell me" he said

Baekhyun sat there but then looked at him "I-... I guess... im just jealous?" he said softly. "Before I joined EXO I dated this guy and I was madly in love with him. We had and some how someway... I-I got pregnant... I was surprised but so happy the doctors called it a miracle and my boyfriend couldn't have been happier. One day... we went out to dinner to celebrate, on our way home a drunk driver swerved and hit us, he was going 120 the crash was deadly, m-my boyfriend died and the only way I was going to survive was if they removed the baby... I-it hurt so much to know that because of someones stupid choice 2 lives were taken... I was never able to look at a child again without being reminded. that why I joined EXO, to forget my past and make a new life with you guys... But when Jimin came along it just brought everything back... Seeing you guys so happy made me think, that could have been me... I could be happy with my child too... but i cant... he's gone" he said tears streaming down his face. He used his sleeve to wipe away the tears. 

Xiumin sat there frozen, all of this happened and Baekhyun was able to move on and be happy, and it was basically his fault that Baekhyun was reminded of what he wanted to forget. He leaned forward and pulled Baekhyun into a hug. He held him tight "Im sorry Baekhyun.... I'm so sorry" he said and kissed his head.

Baekhyun sighed and tried to calm himself wiping the tears. "I-it's fine" he said softly.

Xiumin pouted "Why didn't you tell us before now?" he asked

Baekhyun shrugged and looked down "I thought you guys would think of me differently because I was a freak who was able to get pregnant" he said 

Xiumins eyes widened "what?? no none of us would ever think that..." he said rubbing Baekhyuns cheeks 

Baekhyun didn't look at him "I-I promise I'll be more friendly towards Jimin... I won't let the past effect me anymore" he said softly.

Xiumin smiled softly "then let's raise him together" he said 

Baekhyuns eyes widened "w-what?"

"Let's raise Jimin together as parents.... instead of him considering you just a friend to 'daddy' you can be 'mommy'"Xiumin smiled

Baekhyun looked at him "are you asking me out?" he asked smirking

"And if i am?"

"then yes!" Baekhyun smiled hugging him.

"I hope you know I'm not just doing this so you can feel like a parent I'm offering this because I really like you" he said 

Baekhyun looked at him a little surprised but smiled "I was hoping you'd say that... I really like you too Minnie" he said and looked him in the eyes.

Xiumin smiled and slowly leaned forward not sure if Baekhyun wanted to kiss him or not. But he knew when Baekhyun met him halfway and they kissed.

Baekhyuns hands found Xiumins neck and Xiumins found Baekhyuns hips holding them gently rubbing circles on them.

They soon heard awes and pulled away and turned around to see Luhan and Chen 

"I-I thought you two went shopping!?" 

"I forgot my card" Luhan giggled rubbing the back of his neck 

"" Baekhyun said.

Luhan gasped but them smiled "but seriously its about time you guys got together" he said

Xiumin chuckled "don't ttell the others, I want to see how long it takes for them to figure it out" he said and pulled Baekhyun close to him.

Luhan and Chen nodded "Well we're off..... again" Luhan said pulled Chen out of the room and to the car where Jimin was waiting playing on Luhans phone

Xiumin chuckled "How long do you think it's going to take them to figure it out?" he asked.

Baekhyun looked at him "longer than it should, because they are all dumb asses" he said and leaned forward and kissed Xiumin on the lips again, he was so happy.

Xiumin chuckled and kissed back holding Baekhyun tight.


1826 words!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please look forward to the next one!
I'm sorry for any mistakes, or if it's confusing!

Please subscribe, comment and upvote!
Thanks~
~Sara