01.

flight to your heart.

jung hoseok is a ceo of a certain motorcycle brand company, which makes him undoubtedly in the list of one of the richest people in south korea. which of course, he undoubtedly needs to take care of his expanding business across the world to attend to. and he hired a pilot, named min yoongi, and entrusting him for flying his baby. the sleek gulfstream G650 is a common private jet money can buy, yes. and well, although the media all saying that he is a cold hearted ceo, it was only a facade, really. for the ones knew the real him, however, jung hoseok is one hell of a softie on the inside. then again, having too much attachment of a plane decorated by himself is one thing to be sentimental about. he himself even personally handpicked the pilot to fly his plane, and through some more tests, min yoongi got the honour of flying the so called baby of the ceo.

their first flight together was more like hoseok checking on yoongi in like every half an hour to check on his baby more than the actual plane ride itself. he nagged about yoongi must handle his baby with care and even the mechanics checking on the plane earlier before their flight are not escaping the nagged with the very same topic from the ceo. because, well, it is indeed all about safety, of course.

their several flights later, nothing really changes much because hoseok is still nagging to yoongi to handle his baby with utmost care, in which yoongi retaliates with tuning out most of his nag while absentmindedly hopping in some reaction to show that he's listening, when he's actually not. well, not really.

now, however, since it was indeed quite a long journey, even on the fastest private jet, hoseok is trying to get out his boredom by talking with yoongi. not that yoongi complains anyway, because he is indeed bored, sitting on the pilot cabin all by himself.

well, the very first time yoongi properly talks to hoseok within the proximity of the casual conversation between two people, he found out that talking with him is quite an entertainment itself. as the young ceo are so different from the images he shows to the media. cheerful, yes, only if he's in a good mood for not having a jet lag or morning schedules, but not that cheerful. like awfully cheerful. which later turns out that the ceo is slightly drunk from finishing a whole bottle of wine by himself. rough day, he said when yoongi asked as the said male is sober enough after passing out in the middle of their conversation. if only the media knew the true self of the almighty ceo jung, yoongi muses.

-

"sir, we've already arrived at hongkong." yoongi tells hoseok through the intercom.

"hyung, stop calling me sir." hoseok said.

"but you are my boss, hoseok-nim." yoongi replied nonchalantly.

"but it's just the two of us though, and if jin hyung was here he won't mind either. anyway, meet me at the vip lounge later after you parked."

"okay, sir." yoongi replies again in a mock politeness and hoseok huffs in mild annoyance. knowing full well that yoongi is probably dying from holding out his laughter on the pilot cabin.

-

"good evening, sir. where are you going to, sir?" the driver asked as hoseok and yoongi settles down to the car which going to be his ride on his stay in hongkong.

"just straight to the hotel, please. i'm exhausted." hoseok said. the jet lag is killing him. and they were just gone straight from germany. he's so tired and want nothing but a fluffy hotel bed after a warm shower. they went to the hotel, and after checking in, hoseok is literally throwing himself to the bed.

"hoseok, if you're going to pass out, at least go take a bath first."

"don't wanna~ i'm so tired, hyung. soo tired."

"yah, kid. i am the one flying the plane non-stop without a wink of sleep and now you're protesting of being tired?"

"hm. point taken." said hoseok.

"join me, hyung." hoseok said as he shuffles to the bathroom an dragging yoongi altogether.

"and why the heck did you decide that i need to join you to go to bath, hoseok?" yoongi stops in his tracks, which eventually making hoseok stop his too.

"because you are my employee?" hoseok said sheepishly.

"that is so not an actual answer, boss."

"okay, fine. because i am an awesome and lovable and a super sweet boyfriend and lover slash your boss and i demand my precious, lively, too swag for his own good, awesome pilot boyfriend ever to get into the bath with me right now so we can save time and we can sleep after eating dinner because apparently i can't go to sleep anymore without cuddling my ever so grumpy human pillow."

"hmm.. good enough. a little correction though, i am your superbly awesome and coolest pilot boyfriend ever."

"yeah, yeah hyung, of course you are." hoseok said as he hauls yoongi up to carry him on a bridal style while yoongi pouts because goddammit hoseok i can walk fine on my own. but hoseok is not having any of that and walks to the bathroom.

after taking the bath and eating their dinner, the both of them are taking their time cuddling in bed until letting the sleep consume them both. yoongi watch as hoseok's eyelids fluttered close as he rakes his hand to hoseok's hair to pet him to sleep. it's a convenience for the both of them because hoseok likes to be pets to sleep and yoongi just likes to play with hoseok's unbelievably super soft brown locks. well, yoongi never said it out loud, will probably never will, but he always absentmindedly play with it every time he had the chance, and yoongi had a hunch that hoseok knew anyway.

 

as he was petting hoseok to sleep, yoongi's minds wanders back when the first time he comes to applied for the job in hoseok's company. and how nervous yoongi were because hoseok's working attitude is nowhere near his real inner sunshine. it's all cold demeanor and judging stares, and somewhere along the way yoongi got a hard time of having the urge of puching the straight face of the ceo if he not want to get the job so bad. after a few tests they were running to see his knowledge and skills on a plane and how to handle things, and another some more interviews, he finally got the job a few weeks later, surpassing quite a few numbers of applicants.

and when he saw the ceo for the second time, however, yoongi is all shocked and almost deaf from the loud CONGRATULATIONS!!! that the ceo himself is shouting. oh, not forgetting the massive amount of confettis that were literally popped right in front of his face.

"hello!! min yoongi, right? nice to meet you!! welcome to the company!! please take care of me and my baby! i'll count on you for my business trips from now on!" hoseok said as he shakes yoongi's hand vigorously.

"likewise, jung hoseok-ssi. i'll be in your care." yoongi said politely and return the hand shakes.

 

yoongi smiles at the memories, and now to the peacefully sleeping boyfriend in front of him. it still feels unreal to be hoseok's boyfriend. when he himself fall this hard for the ceo, he no longer remember. maybe after seeing the true real self of him for the first time, because no one will ever not fond of hoseok's inner sunshine. or maybe that one time where hoseok looks so effortlessly hot when he was being all serious. and while yoongi losts in his thoughts, hoseok stirs in his sleep.

"hyung? why are you not sleeping? you're going to accompany me all day long  tomorrow because seokjin hyung isn't here. go to sleep."

"i'm still not sleepy...."

"nonsense. you're obviously tired. now sleep." hoseok said, tugging yoongi into his arms, securing him in place so yoongi doesn't go anywhere. and while yoongi is thinking that he won't fall asleep sooner, hoseok somehow makes it easy for him, enveloping yoongi in a warm embrace and lulling him to sleep in it.

yoongi is indeed hoseok's personal pilot, but he's also hoseok's one and only boyfriend.