Welcome Home!

Welcome Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

you was looking for an apartment to stay over the semester. The search went, like you could guess, not as planed. Time past by and still no apartment in which you would like to live. It was either too far away from campus, too small, too expensive or the surrounding was not as she hoped for. Yes you was picky. That's at least what her friends always tell her.

"Aish can't you just take the one you were visiting yesterday? It's a nice apartment! It even has a balcony!!" Taemin one of you's close friends said.

"Yeah but it's too expensive. And beside it doesn't has a grocery shop near by."

"Your semester will start soon. You have to find one before that." Jinki another of her friends said.

"I know!!..." She let out a groan of frustration.

Her friends were giving her a pitiful look.


After that you went home, thinking about what she was going to do if she couldn't find an apartment in time. Her thoughts were cut of by the sound of her phone. It was Minho. What does he want?

"Hey sweety! Still looking for an apartment?"

"Yeah ..."

"Perfect!"


What?!


"A friend of mine is going abroad and will move out the next week. The apartment is not very big but it's near the campus and also not that expensive. Maybe you want to check it out?"


Minho, you are the best!


 

A week later.
you finally signed the contract and already moved most of her stuff into the new apartment. It was like Minho said not very big but still very nice. No balcony though like Taemin hoped but there

Please log in to read the full chapter