02장

The Unpublished
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri shook Jiyong’s shoulders as he pouted, “Hyung, you’re done removing your makeup, it’s my turn.” Jiyong’s head shot up as he scratched his head, “Uh, yeah, sorry.” Taeyang looked at Jiyong suspiciously as he walked ever so slowly towards the couches while his eyes remained glued onto his phone. He chuckled as he stood behind Jiyong, “You have a new girlfriend I don’t know about?” Jiyong jumped from the surprise as he sat down, shaking his head rapidly, “No, nothing like that.” Taeyang quickly snatched the phone from his hands, eyes scanning over the page.

He smiled, “You’re into that love blog too?” Jiyong scowled and grabbed his phone back again, making sure to bookmark the page he was on before putting away his phone. He shrugged, “It’s a good place for some inspiration. All those different stories in one place – it’s a time saver.” Taeyang chuckled and leaned back onto the plush couch, “Sure. The only part I find sad is that you’re turning to a blog for advice rather than your best friend.”

Jiyong shook his head and finally covered his eyes in embarrassment, “It’s just interesting, alright? But it’s been ruining my life. I can’t stop reading it.” Seunghyun, who seemed to be listening in, sat in front of the two as he chuckled, “I read the blog too when I’m home with nothing to do. It’s pretty good. Makes me curious about the blogger.” Daesung joined in as well, a large smile on his face as he pulled out the page on his tablet, “She recently added this new option where you can talk to her privately. I guess she’s feeling more open.”

Jiyong smiled as the members crowded towards Daesung to see what he was talking about, “So I’m not the only one?” Taeyang laughed, “I guess I’m the only one who hasn’t read it.” Seungri chirped in having heard it from where he sat, “I don’t need a blog to help me with my relationships. I’m smooth on my own.” The others burst out in laughter as the youngest had a proud smile on his face. Jiyong looked down at his phone opening the blog page again as he stared at the button reading, “Talk to me!” Hesitantly he clicked on it, quickly signing onto the account he made to subscribe to her blog.

With the empty text box in front of him, Jiyong’s fingers could only hover above the screen as he thought of what to say. He selected ‘private message’ and let out a long breath. Walking away from the noise of the members and staff, he walked into his private change room. Tapping his foot as he leaned on the closed door, Jiyong knew of no way to start a conversation. Why did he feel so nervous? Ever so slowly his fingers began moving on their own, his eyes only reading the result.

truthordare: What do you love so much about love?

Realizing he had already clicked the send button, Jiyong panicked. He threw his phone onto the couch in his room and grabbed a pillow, yelling into it. He sighed, falling limp onto the couch. He flailed his legs as if he were a two year old having a tantrum. But it immediately came to a halt as he heard the ding of his phone.

TheLoveAdvocate: Everything. It’s like a rollercoaster – sure, you get jitters, but the highs and low are all part of the ride, and that’s what people love so much. What brings you to my blog?

truthordare: I couldn’t fall asleep a few days ago and decided to read a bit of your blog.

TheLoveAdvocate: So…my blog put you to sleep?

truthordare: No!

truthordare: Okay, well, technically yes.

truthordare: But it was because it was calming, not boring.

TheLoveAdvocate: Calming?

truthordare: It was calming knowing there’s some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter