Chappie 4- Childhood (Part 4)

My Pet; My Friend.

“Jay? Jay?” _______ whispered.

_______ slowly opened her eyes. After adjusting her eyes, she looked around her room.

“Jay?...” She turned her head around as if searching for someone. Then, she turned her head toward the floor. There, Jay was sleeping on the floor by her bed. Satisfied, _______ started to walk out of her bed.

“Oww!” She cried, looking down her body, she found that her both of her hands and legs were bandaged, they had bruises and some of the wounds have dried blood in them. She gulped, reminding herself not to look at her body. She was scare of blood and they make her dizzy.

She gulped in air again and carefully walks out of her room, trying not to make a sound that may wakes up Jay.

After walking out of her room, she reaches the kitchen.There was smell of food coming out of the kitchen.

"Mommy? What are you making?" _______ asked while wiping her eyes with the back of her palm when she saw her mother standing next to the stove, carefully flipping an egg.

"Ohh, good morning dear. Mommy is making an omelet for you. You can wait by the table, mommy will done it in a minute."

"Yes, mommy..." 

“_______-ah, did you sleep well?” asked Mrs. Kim when she put the plate of omelet onto the table and pat _______’s head.

 “Yes mommy, I had a very nice rest. Mmmm…. Mummie! The omalaete ishhh niaceeee!!! ”

 “Aish, don’t talk when your mouth is full.”

 “But mummie, it ishhhhh deeeliceous!”

 ----------Meanwhile at Jay----------

 “But mummie, it ishhhhh deeeliceous!” ….

 *Sniff* *Sniff*

*What is this smell? Isn’t that _______’s voice?  Where is _______?!* He looks towards _______’s bed, Jay realized that _______ is not in bed.

But he smelled omelet so he rushes to the kitchen, only to find _______ and Mrs. Kim were having their breakfast together.

“Ohh!! Jay, you are awake too? Wanna have breakfast together?”  Mrs. Kim called Jay out when she realized that Jay was standing next to the door.

“Jay!!!!!!!!” Realising that Jay was awake, _______ quickly rushed toward Jay and ruffled her head into Jay’s neck.

*Cute girl* Jay thought, then he stopped his body from moving, pretends not to respond to _______’s gesture.

Realizing that _______ Jay wasn’t playing with her anymore, she glanced up to know why. Jay tilted his head, he pretended to look at _______, playfully, he then _______ in the face.

“Yahhhhhhh, JAYYYYY!!!!!!” _______ shouted and she ran toward the sink to wash her face.

*Haha, serves you right for that.* Mrs. Kim thought and winked at Jay.

*Haha, both of them are just as playful.* Jay thought as he saw Mrs. Kim winked at him.