Chappie 1- Childhood (Part 1).

My Pet; My Friend.

"You are such an ugly girl." Said a boy who seems to be at the age of six or seven.

"Yea, I can't believe that such an ugly girl even exist in my life." Said another boy who seems to be the leader of the group.

Then, the boys started to complain and one of the boy took the doll away from the girl's arm.

"Please, give me back my Wawa. Please don't hurt her." Said the girl who was at the age that's almost same as the boys.

"Haha, you want your piece of trash back?" Said the leader, while making a disgusted face to the poor doll that was in a broken and dirty state due to the long term of usage.

"Please, I beg you. Please give me back my Wawa." The girl said and she sobbed, and then the boys broke into laughter.

"Ohh, I will give her back to you, but it's not worth without making you cry." Said the leader.

Soon, the boys started to pull her hair and push her tiny body to the ground, kicking it.

 

*Stop!* Someone cried out of his heart.

He ran to the group of the boys and he started to.... bark?!

"Wof! Wof!"

"AHHH! It's the dog again! We better run before it hurts us!" Said the boys.

The group of boys throws the doll to the ground and started to run... off.

"Thank you, Jay." The girl said and fainted to the ground.