AWE

All The Kings Monsta's and All The Kings Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's best to read my story on the laptop because of the pictures I've added to help create the scene more. ^^ Enjoy. c: 

~~~~

Woahhh.

With my suitcase in hand, I'm standing in front of THE most presitigious school ever here in Korea.

Good thing Ji Woo is with me. I look over at my best friend.

DAMN HE LOOKS GOOD. I look like I'm 12. What the heck. 

"Hey, y- y- you ready?" I say to Ji Woo with more uncertainty in my voice than I wished to use.

He looks back at me and goes,

"Totally. We can get through this." He gives me a friendly half-hug to assure me that we'll be fine.

 

"Ka ja?" (Let's go) And with a nodding of understanding we walk into this new school with all the courage we could muster up.

Well, all that I could muster up. Ji Woo is exuberating so much confidence right now that it;s ridiculous.

As soon as the large double doors, behind us, shut close, we are instantly greeted by staff.

Two boys take our bags, one boy goes to the left hall and the other disappears down a hall to our right.

Fancyy.

"Welcome to Shinhwa." A girl greets Ji Woo and I with a smile but her eyes show that we should be intimidated. I conclude that she's a student as well because of her attire and the pretty obvious badge that says student council. haha.

"My name is Jessica and today I'll be your guide for getting settled into the campus." She flashes that smile of hers and looks us up and down. 

More specifically to Ji Woo. Her eyes scan him as if he's the last slice of pizza in the box.

Um. Hello. I'm right here??

"Umm. Are we gonna start the tour or do you guys need a room?" 

 

"Arraseo. Let's get started." She says regretfully.

We walk straight ahead from where we entered and and many twists and turns we stop.

"This is the banquet hall. We have meal here 3 times a day. Breakfast at 7 AM. Lunch at 1 PM. And then dinner at 7 PM."

WOW. Expected from the top school. 

We leave right out of the door, then cross over to the door opposite of the banquet hall.

"This is the grand ballroom. It's especially used for special events like formals, meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter