START

All The Kings Monsta's and All The Kings Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Looking up at the bulletin board, I’m stunned.

HOW THE HECK DO I HAVE SUCH HIGH IQ POINTS? I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP DURING THE TEST. PLUS THE HIGHEST IQ POINTS IN MY SCHOOL. WHATTTT?

My best friend Ji Woo, standing to the right of me, has the second highest score. I look at him in awe.

“BUT WE’RE SO STUPID. OH MY GOD. YEAHHHHHHH!!!!” I yell to my best friend.

“I guess we were smarter than we thought.” he laughs.

I’m walking away and out of the crowd that has gathered behind me. All of their faces just as anxious as I was a second ago.

Ji Woo follows after me.

 

We both walk to class very satisfied with our scores.

~~~~

Ji Woo and I are walking down the hall that we've walked down probably a million times. And as I get to my room, I say bye and give him a small hug before entering my classroom. I then peek out again and see him walk down the hall. He see's me looking and waves at me.

And that's when the bell rings for class.

 

~~~~

Here I am again in class. I look outside the window while listening to my teacher lecture us about our final exams.

I feel my eyes going cross eyed as I struggle to keep my eyes open.

I don't fight it anymore. I fall asleep on my desk with dreams of an exciting life.

~~~~

"Youngji-sshi."

Who's calling me?

I wave it off, and go back to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter