By your side

Who are you: School 2015 Romance

Eunbi definitely couldn’t focus on class for the whole morning. Should she try to be a girlfriend of Taekwang?

Last night, she was choosing between Yian and Taekwang. But after Yian’s confession this morning, she didn’t have a choice at all.  She was worried at the same time, could she be a good girl friend of Taekwang. Treating Taekwang as a friend is definitely okay. But, as a boyfriend… The feeling seems not right. She struggled again.

Something hit Eunbi’s left shoe. She turned to her left and to her surprise, a remote car stopped just beside her nicely polished back shoe. She looked at Taekwang, pointing at the remote car with her finger. Taekwang grinned innocently.

Eunbi picked up the red remote car and found out that there was a folded letter under the remote car. She was curious about the letter, but she didn’t know whether she should read it. It must be Taekwang’s confession again, saying I love you. How could she reply this letter would be another big problem.

But Taekwang stared at Eunbi straightly. If she didn’t read the letter, Taekwang must be hurt so badly. There is no other way but to unfold the piece of paper.

Eunbi,

  Is it that my confession made you so struggled? I don’t mean to do it… sorry.

Maybe you would think it’s not a good idea to date with me cos I am a naïve and silly kid. Don’t be shy to tell me your true feelings. I don’t mind you rejecting me, but I just don’t want you to be so struggled.

I will always be your side.

TaeKwang

During lunch time, Eunbyul was about to take Eunbi to the school canteen but Eunbi said she wanted to talk with Taekwang alone.

It was indeed very sunny in the school garden. But a quiet place is what both of them needed.

“Eunbi, hi~” Taekwang made a funny face.

“Taekwang, let’s skip afternoon class.”

“Oh…Yes???!!!” Taekwang was completely shocked. Eunbi was always being a good student even though her academic achievement is not as good as Eunbyul’s.

“Are you sick?” Taekwang put his hands on Eunbi’s forehead, acting to be a doctor.

“Of course not!” Eunbi laughed at Taekwang’s reaction.

“I wanna make our first official date special.” Eunbi said in a peaceful tone.

“Oh…What? What have you just said? First official date?” Taekwang wasn’t ready for this yet, obviously.

“Taekwang, I wanna give a try. I don’t know will I suit you or will you suit me, but I do enjoy wandering around, playing and chatting with you.”

“Oh…That’s great Eunbi.” Taekwang hugged Eunbi tightly around his arms.

Taekwang grabbed Eunbi’s hands and ran towards the backdoor of their school.

“Where are we going?” Eunbi thought they needed to discuss where to go before skipping classes.

“Anywhere.” Taekwang held Eunbi’s hand more tightly.

“Anywhere would be a great place as long as you are by my side.”

Yes, even the dull school life would become so enjoyable because you are here, by my side.

The young couple smiled together and headed towards their paradise.
The paradise that you are with me.