Chapter 1

It never ends

Sehun groaned to herself. God! Why did her little brother have to be so annoying. It was Saturday for s sake! She was supposed to be having a lie in and sleep all day and eat and not get out of her room. Those were her plans most Saturday's! Everyone knew that! So why on earth was the brat of all hell aka Jungkook, waking her up at 9 am! God Sehun loved her baby brother she did, she thought he was the cutest little most adorable pretty baby boy to ever exist but at times like this she despised him!

"Hunnie, Hunnie! Sehun noona wake up wake up come on!! Uncle baekie and uncle yeolie will be here any minute with Taehyung noona and
Luhan Hyung!"

Sehun groaned, going over in her head how guilty she would feel if she kicked her brother of her bed. Deciding she loved him too much too do that she ended up giving in and getting out of bed letting the 6 year old drag her downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

Sehun took a seat at the island in her kitchen and grabbed her self a plate and started filling it up with pancakes and fruit.
"Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty! God I never would of thought we'd be able to get you out of that bed of yours!" Her father kris stated.

"Honey will you leave the poor kid alone, she probably can't function at this time of the morning, it's probably too early for her pumpkin!" Her mom replied smugly

"Ugh I hate my life!" Sehun whined! What on earth did she do to be stuck with these morons as parents!

The family finished the breakfast with more smug and sarcastic humour ranging from how it was a Miracle that Sehun could function at this time and how awful and cringy her parents were and how her little brother could not in fact be related to his father as Jungkook was an amazing artist but kris was kind of well umm how should I say this.. Uhh he okay!!

Sehun got dressed and cleaned up and then went downstairs to pack her backpack up as they were all spending the day at an amusement park with her uncles and their families.
Soon enough uncle Baekhyun and uncle chanyeol rang at the door and an over excited Taehyung burst through screaming "kookie were going to an amusement park, rides rides rides!"
God kids could be annoying Sehun thought.

Sehun ended up leaving with her family to the amusement park where they met up with her other uncles and their families. She should probably point out that she had no relation with her uncles or their kids other than the fact that they were friends of her parents and that she was friends with their kids.

They made it to the amusement park and they all met up at the entrance. Uncle kyungsoo was already waiting with his kids Kai and Jin so all we were waiting for was uncle Chen and uncle lay and their kids, xuimin and Jimin.

After a couple of minutes they arrived and all made there way inside with the little kids, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin running of ahead with their parents trying to catch up with them. The parents gave the teenagers their own freedom telling them to meet up at the food court at Around 3 pm.

Kai, Luhan, and xuimin were all discussing what rides they wanted to go on, choosing a roller coaster as the haunted house didn't sit too well with some of them. Once they were inline they started talking about school and all the hot boys. "So Sehun, I saw Tao checking you out!"
Luhan said
"W-what no n-no way!" I was too shocked to do anything!

"Yeah, I think you should get close to him, you'd make a cute couple!" Xuimin said, clinging on to Luhan while Luhan leaned into him! God why didn't they just go out already!

"What do you think Kai! You're supposed to be my bestie, what's your opinion!" Sehun Asked!

Kai whistled and played with her hair for abit " go for it, Monday, ask if he wants to join us for lunch!"

Sehun thought that was outrageous! How was she supposed to ask Tao out! The TAO! God and abs and muscles and the King of kings TAO out! All of a sudden she was pulled out of her thoughts when a deep y but silky voice said "Sehun, right! I'm uhh I go to your school and I'm Tao"

-------------------------------------
Finally goona start updating this yes, hopefully maybe?! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and wait until the next one to find out what happens next!

Thank you for reading and commenting and subscribing! I would never have thought I'd have one reader lol thank you thank you thank you soooo much I love you guys xxxxxx till next time cupcakes!!! (Did I really just call you guys cupcakes yes yes I did!)