Introduction to my life

It never ends

So here's the thing, High School is one ed up place. It's full of crazy teenagers who are drugged up on hormones and other crazy which they could probably get arrested with. Anyway I'm Sehun and this is my story, just letting y'all know it might not be so interesting so don't complain, just pick yourself up from your boring life and stop reading;) JUST KIDDING!!

 

So here's some things you may want to know before getting into my crazy life!

So I'm 15. Yep I'm 15.

I have 2 crazy parents, who are embarrassing as . First we have My Dad, Kris, he believes he is still a teenager, with swag. Yes he believes he is 'cool' and 'swaggy'. He dresses as though he is walking down a ing catwalk 24/7 and claims he has mesmerising drawing skills, a donkey with no eyes could draw better. Next we have my mom, Suho, despite her constant frowning ( probably at something stupid that my dad managed to achieve), she is really beautiful but her looks go straight out the window when she starts her infamous nagging. God its as if she loves to nag. Also she is way too protective, I mean she acts as though I'm doing drugs while giving my body away to multiple guys. God she is annoying. But despite both of my parents weird as flaws, I still love them to bits because they're the best and worst parents all together and I wouldn't trade them for the world. ( Well maybe for a life time supply of bubble tea)

Next are my weird friends. Luhan, Now he might look like an innocent flower but don't let his façade fool you. He is ing obsessive and clingy as . He is a complete man-. But then again he has a very good-eye at spotting cute and date-able boys. Then we have Xuimin, Luhan's unofficial boyfriend but they'l probably start dating soon. He is constantly flirting with Luhan and is a big drama queen, he is on the football ((a/n- I'm British so I use the term football with the same meaning as the term Soccer)) team and starves for attention. And finally we have my BFF Kai, She is one of the weirdest, quirkiest and funniest people you will ever meet, she annoys the out of me but is basically my sister. Kai is much tougher and has actually beat up and fought with others before. Kinda psycho. But no matter her many, many flaws (but not as many as me) I love and cherish her to bits.

(( A/N - Sorry I did not include all of Exo, I am very new into Kpop and Exo and I feel as though these are the members I know more about then the others, sorry in the future I will try to add them all in))

((A/N Yes I am aware that Kris and Luhan are no longer 'part' of Exo but I love them okay))

One last very important person you need info on, Tao, a ing god sent down from heaven. He has THE perfect body and practically runs the school with his cool yet dangerous look. Covered in Gucci from head to toe this person is just perfect in every way.